𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

like they always say when it comes to relationships especially towards the end of them whether it ended on good or bad terms, "what's the point in closure, when it's already over." well it took some time for aren kuboyasu to learn about that the hard way after seeing someone he once loved looking all coupled up with someone that wasn't him. aren kuboyasu and metori saiko have been playing this idiotic game of back and forth together ever since their days at pk academy and yet oddly enough for almost two years now the relationship had gone from "i love you and we're gonna be together forever."  to "i can't stand you, i hate you so fucking much." especially "i hate everything about you so why do i fucking love you." even though they share the same friend group, kuboyasu is closer to mikoto and kaido as saiko is closer to nendo and saiki so they always relying on them for advice when they start second-guessing themselves about their relationship and contemplate on whether or whether not to end their relationship, i mean what else are you supposed to do when you start to fall out of love with someone you thought you were going to spend a lifetime with and create more memories with each other as you grow older as each day goes by not caring or knowing it's your last day here cause tomorrow isn't promised for any of us. 

(this is a 5+1 story, where five times kuboyasu had to come to terms with that his relationship with saiko is over and it's time to move on, and the one time that saiko had come to terms with that he needs kuboyasu in his life since they were friends at the start of it all)

start date; 03/17/20 @ 11:42 am eastern standard time

end date; i honestly don't know cause this might either end up forgotten or probably deleted real soon

characters belong to shuichi aso

anime; saiki kusuo no psi-nan (the disastrous life of saiki k.) 

⬆ aren kuboyasu

⬆ aren kuboyasu

⬆ metori saiko

"what's the point in closure, when it's already over? what's the point in closure, when it's already over, over."