Battle of Berlin

Berlin is The last NATO defense through all of Europe, where all the American and NATO troops were placed. Aleksei and his crew is now fighting on a new and more efficient MBT.
In this battle, the Soviets used Air superiority to bomb the city because they've destroyed the NATO airbase Located near Berlin.

After facing a huge battle at the day, the crew is exhausted and needed to rest.
  "Comrades, where should we sleep tonight? We have conquered a quarter of this city." Aleksei asked to his crew.
  "What about the building over there? It doesn't have any damage and i'm sure it's safe." Alexander pointed to a building near their location.
  "That seems legit, we could rest for the night and battle again next morning." Anatoli replied.
  "Okay we'll sleep there." Aleksei said.

The next day, they went back to battle and advancing to the NATO main HQ.

"Comrades, the NATO HQ is in sight, open fire now!"Aleksei commands.

  tanks start shooting directly the HQ. The Air Force general then commands a few MiG-29 Soviet aircraft nearing the NATO HQ to shoot missiles or drop a bomb to the HQ or military posts.

"Comrades! Today is the day! We have crushed the Western Allies! We shall remember this historic day and prove Communism is much superior than Liberal Capitalism! URA CCCP! For the Motherland!" Aleksei speeched infront of the Red Army soldier gathered around the ruins of the HQ.

The Soviet flag waves through the ruins of Berlin and the USSR anthem is played all around Berlin. It was a win for the Soviet Union and other Communist nations sending aids to support Communism. After Aleksei returned to his village, he was called to Moscow and titled the Hero of the Soviet Union.

                       THE END