Character Chappy

So yes once again im adding another one of my friends to the chat. And i oop. So pfft

Hannah Hon

Hannah Hon

Age: 16 like the rest of us

Class: 1-A

School: U.A High

Quirk: Doodle, whatever she draws comes to life and can help her in battle

Drawbacks: idk

Weaknesses: HHUUUGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Past: The Hon family live on a farm. Hannah the oldest has two younger siblings but recently one of her brothers were kidnapped by villains and her father was paralyzed from the waist down trying to protect his family.

Why she wants to be a hero: after her brother was kidnapped she swore to become a hero and get him back not only that but her family is also in debt and really need the money. She doesn't want people to go through what she is and decided to become a hero to help them.

Love interests?: our soft boi Kiri

Theme song: Nightcore Shatter me (i think this matches her so)

Hero name?: Sketcher

Author Aizawa

Age: 16

Class: 1-A

School: U.A High

Quirk: Halo, she can make objects glow neon as well as herself, whatever she has marked with her quirk she can summon anytime she wants. She can also teleport within eye shot and her stamina and strength is increased.

Drawbacks: nose bleeds, blackouts

Weaknesses: Katsuki Bakugou, but this doesn't stop her from beating the living shit out of him during training and just in random arguments in general, what can he say? He likes aggressive women

Past: Author and her two older brothers, Hijime and Kyo were left to fend for themselves when their parents were murdered by an unknown murder who is yet to be captured. Aizawa took them in as his adopted children and has been training them to become a hero. And yes its complete chaos in the aizawa household. Lets say you don't want to be there on Thanksgiving.

Why she wants to be a hero?: technically there is no reason at all since Author doesn't believe in the hero system, her always saying "you don't need some bullshit label to do the right thing" and that society has become too independent on heros. But if she did have a reason it would be to avenge her parents.

Love interests?: Her boyfriend Katsuki Bakugou aka "Darling"

Theme song: Nightcore Phoenix

Hero name?: Phoenix

(i don't have a pic of Caydi but when i get one I'll redo this chapter)

Caydi Nezu

Age: 16

Class: 1-A

School: U.A High

Quirk: Elemental Dragon, she has the traits of a dragon and can control all the elements of the earth, fire, water, air, earth. She has horns, tail and wings so yeah she can fly. Her stamina and strength is also increased and has the strength, acute smell and can fly like a dragon.

Drawbacks: idk

Weaknesses: Shoto Todoroki's puppy dog eye's lmao

Past: when she was younger a fire broke out in her house. She woke up outside her burning house, her parents still inside. She has no clue as to how she got outside but when she woke up her parents were already dead. Her uncle Nezu took her in as his own and has raised her as his own child.

Why she wants to be a hero?: to help people in need. And to avenge her parents. She doesn't want people to suffer like she has, she doesn't want them to know what its like to have no parents.

Love interests?: her boyfriend Shoto Todoroki aka her "prince"

Theme song?: Nightcore fight for me (i think it matches her so but it might change)

Hero name?: Dragina