UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

Hello Peeps! I'm back with the surprise for Manik. Are you ready to face the surprise. Then let's find out. Come on!

..................................................

Location- Auditorium,SPACE Academy
Date- 6th April 2015
Time- 12.45PM

Manik, Cabir, Mukti, Alya and Dhruv moved to the auditorium and another surprise was waiting for Manik.

When they reached, the Principal made an announcement,
"So today, the Senior singers along with the Junior singer will sing a song, a duo song. I know, you people don't know each other. So I have made the duets".

Listening to this Manik was happy that he will perform for the first time with Nandini but also worried whether he will be selected as a partner with her.

Then the Principal announces the duo,
"Manik- Navya"
"Cabir- Nandini"
"Mukti- Zayan"
"Alya- Aryamaan"
"Dhruv- Kiara"
"Manik, Cabr, Mukti, Alya and Dhruv are the best singers SPACE can ever have. And Nandini, Navya, Zayan, Aryamaan, Kaira have come here in merit. So, let's see, how this goes on!"

15 minutes were given them to prepare.

Everyone was going well but Manik was facing difficulties in coping up with Navya whereas Nandini was facing difficulties in coping up with Cabir.

By then, Nandini and Navya had already become friends.

After 10 minutes, Nandini called Navya and said,
"Hello Navya, pata nhi mein Cabir ke saath cope up nhi kar paa rahi hoon".

Navya- "Mein v Manik ke saath cope up nhi kar paa rahi hoon".

Nandini- "Ayappa! Dekhte hein kya hota hai".

Navya- "Bolo Mata Rani ki Jay"

Phone conversation ends.

Manik calls Cabir and says,
"Aare yaar, nhi cope up kar paa raha hoon mein iske saath".

Cabir- "Pata hai mujhe problem samajh mein aa gayi. Tu aur Nandini sayad bane ho each other ke liye'.

Manik- "Cabir kya keh raha hai tu?"

Cabir- "Madam v mere saath cope up nhi kar paa rahi hein".

Manik- "Toh mere paas bhejde and Navya ko tu le jaa".

Cabir- "But Principal!"

Meanwhile, Principal announces that, if anyone is interested in changing partners then they can. So finally, Cabir said Nandini,
"Tum ek kaam karo, tum Manik ke paas jao. And send Navya to me".

Nandini- "Okay!"

She called Navya and said the plan. Navya arrived and Nandini went to Manik.

Last 2 minutes left...

Manik being tensed said, "Abb kya karein? Humne kuchh v practice nhi kiya hai".

Nandini seeing him tensed said,
"Manik...Manik...Don't worry. We will make it. Song is perfect when it is from heart. Close your eyes and imagine the one you love the most. You'll automatically find the song and it will be the best. And together, we can make it the magical.Trust me".

Manik- "Are you sure? Then you should do it too".

Nandini- "Okay"

Both close their eyes and saw each other, Manik saw Nandini and Nandini saw Manik. The first performance was of Cabir- Navya. But Manik- Nandini were already in dreams.

"Presenting Manik Malhotra with Nandini Murthy". This broke their dreams. They opened their eyes and what they found made them realize what they feel for each other.

..................................................

I know, what they found. But it's a secret till next episode. I need to know from you all, what do you think? What they must have found? Bit but but, till then please do vote, share and comment.