NO INITIAL BREAKDOWN

How's our MaNan fans doing? Enjoying their current moods? Deep down you must be enjoying this story too. And look, I'm back. Happy Reading!

..................................................

Location- Music Room, SPACE Academy
Date- 7th April 2019
Time- 10.00PM

Next day, Nandini reached the parking lot at perfect 10.00PM. She came out of her car and looked at her watch. And then she started walking very fast. She was walking so fast that she was unaware that a banana peal was on her way. She slipped over it but fortunately, saved.

She had closed her eyes in fear of falling but when she realized that she was held in a caring hand, she opened her eyes. And for her no surprise, she was in the hold of Manik.

Nandini- "Tum? Class nhi gaye abb tak! It's already 10 Manik".

Manik- "Don't worry Nandini. Mere bina class start nhi hoga".

The 'Sur Sanhar' book had fallen down. He picked it and asked Nandini,
'Sur Sunhar!' Tum Indian Classical and Hindustani music class mein ho?"

Nandini- "Han! Kyun tum konse music class mein ho?"

Manik- "Hum sab rock mein the. But hum logon ne decide kiya tha ke we will change to Indian Classical and Hindustani music. And iss wajah se humein first year mein hi continue karna padega".

Nandini, sarcastically- "Decide kiye the ke kar liye?"

Manik, assuring her- "Meine decide kiya tha, okay! Itna mat socha karo".

Nandini, questioning with a smile- "So, abhi Aryamaan and mera band gaya?"

Manik, smiling evilly- "You are right but not completely".

Nandini, stunned- "Matlab?"

Manik- "Matlab ke Aryamaan ka band abhi wapis aa gaya hai mere paas but tumhare paas hi abhi v band hai".

Nandini, sarcastically- "Achha toh I have to work with The Manik Malhotra now!"

Manik, avoiding her mood- "Right!"

And he gave a teasing smile to her.

Nandini- "Hogaya! Chalein class ko".

Manik- "Han... han... chalo. Meine kab mana kiya!"

They walked together to the campus.

The entire scene was captured in the eyes of Harshad. He went to the Music Room and before the class started, he went to Manik and asked,
"So Manik, tum paanch Juniors ke Indian Classical and Hindustani music room mein kaise?"

Manik, sarcastically- "Harshad...Notice board dekh liya kar. Hum paanch ka naam hai class shifting mein kyunki humne stream change kiya hai". He teased Harshad in Special Manik Malhotra Style.

Harshad saw that Nandini was standing opposite to Manik. So, he said Manik,
"Really! Toh yeh stream change tu mujhse darke kiya yaa Nandini ke liye?"

Manik- "What! Nandini kahan se beech mein aayi? Aur darr aur tujhse, get out of your dreams Harshad!"

Harshad- "So, abb mein tera senior hoon and senior batch manager v, right!"

Manik- "Harshad, I told you to get out of your dreams. Tujhe Notice board desperately padhna chahiye. Stream changers list ke side mein ek aur notice v laga hai that Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy are the Batch Managers Boys and Girls for the entire college." He continued looking at Nandini, "Sorry Nandini! Mein tumhe batana bhul gaya tha".

Harshad- "What! Who the hell did that?"

Manik, with a smirk- "Agar tu bhul raha hai toh batadeta hoon, Nyonika is still my mother and we share a deal. Tujhe toh pata hai naa".

Harshad speaking to Nandini-
"Nandini, right! So, thoda distance maintain karna Manik se. Kyunki haanikarak hai"

Nandini gave him an angry bird look.

..................................................

What must be her reply after Harshad's statement? Any guesses! Go in voting and sharing and commenting until I come back. Happy Days Ahead!