Meeting Izuku's Brother and Finding Out.

Momo: You're dead. You know that right. (Click. Clack )

(VIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR!!!)

(??????????): Put the shotgun down or I'm gonna vaporize your ass and breasts.

Momo: Who the hell are you?

Me: thanks (Spoiler alert!), anyways sorry about the long wait between school, homework and musical rehersals,  I haven't had much time to write anything. Also I'm adding my oc to the storyas a transfer student into class 1-A. Also my oc is dekus brother by adoption. you'll meet him in this chapter. SO NO FLAMMING ME! THIS IS MY TIMELINE, NOT YOURS!!!!

Momo: I'm going to kill you one of these days you know.

Me: Did I mention my oc is me, but with a name i would like to have and unique hair colour other than plain old brown.

(??????????): We are basicly the same person but I'm more of a badass.

Me: Gloat anymore, i'm taking away your cars including your custom made '70 Dodge Charger made by Dodge for a competition prize, motorcycle, projects, hero title, and making you a spineless wimp like canon Deku before the training from All Might.

(?????????): You wouldn't.

Me: I created you. I! CAN! BREAK! YOU!

Me: Now on with the show. (gets knocked the fuck out)

(?????????): You're gonna regret talking to me like that. And damn you have a hard skull, that actually hurt, And I can't feel shit.

Me: (very dizzy) I own nothing but my oc, also your weak samuel. (gets knocked out by mallet-sama from ranma 1/2)

Samuel: That should do it, you also ruined the suprise dumbass. Now time for some fun. (evil laughter insues)

-------------------Trumpet fanfare-----------------

{deku's pov}

" so how are we going to get to you parents place." Momo asked me.

"with this" I said as I pulled out a pair of keys, and click the blue button.

(poof!) My motorbike appears. I really don't know what it is. My brother made it for me as birthday present for my 16th birthday. He still won't tell me what the bike is, but what I do know is that the entire engine is a custom made drag bike engine along with a omega gear transmission, that is made by his small performance parts company and the gears haven't broke since the prototype made by his birth father.

"Izuku is that motorbike legal? Momo aksed me with concern.

"Suprisingly, it is. But I don't know how my brother got them to let him keep the drag engine and custom Omega Gear transmission in it." I honestly don't know how he did it, but I don't care. I hold the record for the fastest time on a motorcycle at the dragstrip." Isaid.

"anyways let's go." I said as I hope on the bike and start the engine.

{Momo's pov}

'should I really get on that bike? I mean, he has no clue what brand or model of the bike is. Know what. Screw it!' I Thought.

"alright let's go. One question. Where are the helmets?" I ask him.

" Momo you know the ear pieces I wear around the dorms?" he asked.