Chapter 6: "Don't look this way!"

A/N: If you're reading this book, you should already know there are sexual scenes, but if you're new, WARNING this chapter contains a sexy scene.

Zoey POV

I awoke in the guest bedroom, my best friends laying on either side of me. 

Memories of the night before slowly began playing in my head, a smile forming on my face when I remembered the pillow fight we had before crashing.

Slowly climbing out of the bed, I gently pushed my future sister-in-law/best friend's arm off me. We were so close and like sisters already, that anytime Bri slept in a bed with me or I her, she always ended up cuddling me. 

No, it wasn't a lesbian thing, either. It was more a trust thing with her.

Now free, I padded my way over to the door, quietly opening it and sliding out of the room. 

As soon as I was in the hallway, I heard a familiar alarm go off, followed by the sound of feet padding across the floor. 

Ian's awake! I felt myself grow a little giddy, making my way quietly towards our room, slipping in through the ajar door. 

There my fiancee stood, in all his tall and handsome glory, shirtless and the sun shining in on him as he opened the blinds. 

I bit my bottom lip, feeling the familiar desire rise that always did when I looked at him. 

I stood there, just soaking in his form for a few moments before walking forward and wrapping my arms around him and nuzzling against his back.

Ian POV

I knew it was her before even turning around and pulling her into me, my fingers sliding into her shirt and dancing across her back. 

Her soft moan in response gained a smile out of me, my lips bending down to her neck and peppering kisses across her collarbone. 

"Mmm. . ." She murmured, her hands tangling into my hair. 

I kissed up from her collarbone to her neck slowly, then made my way across her chin. I didn't stop my teasing there, my lips brushing across both her cheeks, then the corners of her mouth, before finally locking my lips with hers. 

Upon connecting our lips, the heat exploded between us, our bodies moving on their own.

I scooped her up in my arms, leading us over to the bed, laying her flat across it before landing gently on top of her, fiddling with her silk nightgown.

"Here. Let me get it." Zoey panted, lifting up and pulling the garment over her head, her bare breasts in perfect sight for me. 

My hands brushed across them, my fingers teasing her nipples before she lay back down, my lips finding their way down her chest and to her rib cage. 

More moans escaped her lips, my attack on her skin moving to her belly button before my hands danced across her stomach. 

 My fingers clasped the waistband of her lace panties, pulling them down and off her legs, her entire naked being laying before me, tempting me as my hands roamed her body. 

"Ian. . ." I knew what that husky tone she was using meant and with no hesitation, I began to pull my pants and boxers off, lowering myself to her once more, prepared to thrust in. 

Movement sounded in the hallway, making both Zoey and I freeze in place.

"Hey, Zo! Where do you guys keep the toothpaste?" Bri's voice sounded just outside the open door, my anxiety rising when I realized if she turned and looked towards us, she'd see her brother and future sister-in-law about to do the deed.