Chapter 1

A/N: I am not a expert on bgt or of how it works. I kind of just started watching and fell in love with the ship Simanda (although they will never replace oq or seana to those who are wondering). I hope you enjoy this Fanfic even tho you probably have no idea or won't care of these people Amanda and Simon (and many more). Also, I am very most certainly sorry if I disrespect or do something that is wrong or a assumption. Ima stop talking and let you read now.

May 17th, 2022 - First half is a bit updated, and proof read.
----
Amanda was heading off to the auditions in London, with one of her fellow judges and bestfriend, Aleshea Dixon. They wait inside their hotels all fancied up, until a horn beeps from outside. *Beep! Beep!* In a hurry, they run up to the car with their high heels clicking, and buckled up. During the ride, they make chats about their weekends.

"Did you see David? I heard he was there." Amanda questioned, squeezing her nose. Oh, a glass of water would help. She picks up a glass from the tray in the car, and takes a sip.

"Oh, yeah!" Alesha's feminine voice fills the car. "I was surprised to see him there! We've actually got into the same hotel!"

Small talk, was it. Through the journey to the auditions, there were fans and many photographers who waited upon their appearance. Amanda has gotten out first, who then helped Alesha out of the car. When they stood up, they both fix their clothes and looked sharp. Their eyes fierce yet soft, and lips curving a smile. Flashing lights blind their eyes every second, and smile and waves is what they do best. Oh, not to mention screaming too...in the background of course. What were you thinking, hm?

Whilst posing for the cameras, Amanda notices two familiar men at the corner of her eye. She puts an arm out, and waves towards them. She expects a wave back, as they've seen her hand gesture. And she won't be disappointed because eventually, they wave back at her returning the smile. Alesha, who was by her side, noticed the interaction between the three, and suggests on inviting themselves to Simon and David. Why not?

"Oh, Simon!" Amanda squealed, and jumped to warp her arms around him. Hugging him, Simon kissed her head, and greeted her. Her warmth and his, surrounds one another. Soon as they part, Amanda kisses his cheek, and returns her graze to Alesha and David. They should be careful of the cameras. No one's want gossip, but it was a friendly greeting. 'No one's thinking of it like that, Amanda.' She spoke to herself. She then halts her head for distractions, but her mission is successfully failing because Simon pulls her hands into his. She jumps from the sudden touch, but accepts it. She squeezes more tightly to his hand, and they walk through the doors alongside Alesha and David.

Once they've entered, they're taken to their combined rooms. Mainly in use for makeup and touch ups, to look presentable on the telly.
Once they all sat down, Amanda turns to her right, and catches Simons eyes and smile. She holds onto that gaze.
She knows that they can't be together. Which is torture to her because she can't stay away from him, but nor can he. She has kids and a loving husband, and he has a kid and a lovely girlfriend. She breaks the gaze and turns back her head. Her face saddens at that thought of them not being able to be together.

She sits still, and thinks of else where. Where she and Simon are happily together. A forbidden thought...

She's brought back to the sad reality, by Simon.

"Amanda!"

"Oh, yes Simon? I'm sorry, I must've been zoomed out."

"Are you alright, darling?" His face makes a frown, curious face.

"Nothing to be concerned about, Simon." Amanda assured. "Should we get ready?"

25 minutes later....

They are at the auditions, seating in their assigned seat as always. And they prepare for their first audition thats coming up in just a few minutes.