Chapter 4

A/N: before you continue reading this, I hope you guys are doing good and are healthy throughout this bad time. Stay safe! I'll shut up now and let you read...

————

It was the one and only, Cheryl Tweedy.

'Shit, out of all the girls it's gotta be her?' Amanda thought. 'What was she even doing here?'

Amanda can't help but look confused and...jealous? Simon and Cheryl walk up to Amanda and them, informing them that Cheryl was going to be the fifth judge for the auditions for the next...year or so.

"For a next year or so?" Amanda's shocked. She has to deal with this lady...again. And she hates she has to use her manners because this is in front of paparazzis and fans and she wouldn't want any news or gossip about her.

"Sorry, where are My manners? Hi Cheryl." Obviously she didn't want to say hi to Cheryl . The girl who messed everything up. But that's another story.

"Oh hi Mandy!" she said smirking, her grip getting tighter around Simons arm. "Long time no see." "Oh yes Cheryl. Like I enjoyed your presence." Amanda snapped. "Should we head inside?" Amanda continued. She wanted to get as far away from Cheryl. That girl is crazy. She wonders why Simon had to bring back Cheryl.

Whiling walking inside, she couldn't help but see Simon and Cheryl smiling together, and holding hands. It's something she'll never get. Oh how she wanted to hold on to him and kiss him.

In the room where they get their make up and hair fixed and made, Cheryl purposely spills a drink on top of Amanda's robe.

"Oh. My. God." Amanda's so annoyed by her. She does this every. Single. Time. Whenever they see eachother. Even at events!"Oops, Sorry. I tripped." Cheryl laughs and leaves her. Swinging her bottom that caught the attention of Simon. Sometimes Amanda wonders why she even has a crush on that guy.

"That bit-" Before Amanda could've finished, she thought maybe it's better not to say that out loud. So she gets up, and gets a new robe. The new robe was a bit small on her but it'll do. She goes into her room, and changes. She hears foot steps that's coming outside her room and shes hoping that it isn't leading into her room or else...

"Amanda-" Simon was speechless. He couldn't believe what he saw in front of him. He saw a half naked Amanda and he immediately turns around. She forgot to lock the damn door. 'Isn't this my lucky day?' Amanda thought.

"I'm sorry-" Simon says, his face flush to red.

Amanda blushes and looks down at the floor.

"Didn't anyone teach you how to knock?" Amanda says, slowing wearing her new robe.

"Yes, someone did."

"You can turn around you know. It's not something you haven't seen before..." Amanda shyly says and tucks a hair strand behind her ear.

"That not right." He replied. His backs still facing her half naked body.

"Oh, since when was it not right for you?" She remarks and then he slowly turns and sees her.

'Breathtaking' he thinks. 'This women is going to be the end of me.'

He didn't notice He moves towards her more and she doesn't move at all. He can see a part of her lace panties and They stare at each other with lust. They know where this path is taking them, and they want to stay in this longer. Her chest is now touching his, and her hands are around his neck so is his around her waist. The air getting hotter and hotter, nose touching and Amanda closes her eyes. This is a moment she wanted. The moment shes been wanting for so, so long. It was a guilty pleasure she had And she's savoring it.