Chapter 3

"I-" Before she could finish, she thought of it first. God, she wouldn't want to say it out loud. Especially in front of Chris. It would ruin him. And Simon...., she knew he wouldn't want her to say either.

So, she simply said, "I have not, and will not."
Chris let out his breath that he kept and unfold his arms. 'Shit' She thinks.

"I don't believe you." Stephen smirks, waiting for the truth.

"I'm telling you, I didn't." Amanda replied back, scratching her arm, now nervous. "..okay, fine. We'll let you go on that one."

"I didn't-" before she could finish, she was interrupted by Chris.

Stephen and his group left to the other room, leaving all the judges and make up artist in the room. Chris walks up to Amanda, and holds her shoulders. She knows that look. "Let's go to your room, shall we?" Chris said, uncomfortable and unrelaxed. They start walking, Amanda breath is more heavier by the second and her heart pounding. His hand is still on her shoulders, not letting it go.

As Amanda walked out with Chris, Lauren came in next to Simon. "What was that about hmm?" Lauren questioned. Jealous about 'her man' possibly sleeping with Amanda.

(I'm now going to write this in 1st person. I don't personally enjoy reading and writing in 1st person. It's weird because it actually makes you inside the persons shoes but you're just writing a story. And please, don't take the insults to personally either. This is just suppose to be a story after all.)

Lauren's pov

I can't believe he possibly slept with that bitch. I'm much better than her.

"What was that about hmm?" I asked, jealously boiling inside of me.

"It was nothing." Simon said. I didn't believe it was "nothing." I don't like the fact that my boyfriend and the father of our child is getting laid by that blonde and is stealing him from me.

"It sure didn't look like nothing to me Simon. Come on, tell me." I begged.

"Im telling you, it was nothing!" Simon yelled. I jumped from the sudden noise, and stare at him angrily. "What the hell simon!" I yelled back.

Alesha and David back away and leaves us alone. They sure wouldn't be in this mess.
I'm still with him for the money. And our son. But, the money. He's rich and can fulfill my needs. But my god, he can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

End of Lauren's POV

Amanda's POV

Chris follows me to my room. My heart is pounding and my breath is short. I'm nervous and scared of what he's going to do. As we reached my room, he pushes me frontwards and begs to me to explain what just happened.

"What the hell was that?!" He started. "Did you actually slept with him? If so, i don't want you to flirt and touch him anymore!"

"Chris, y-you know I didn't sleep with him. Even if I did, it would've been years ago. I-i have you and my d-daughters!" I stuttered. Tears now forming in my eyes. He grabs my wrist and holds it hardly. "I know you did Amanda. I know it." He said. His eyes now more dark than before, and his voice more deep.

"I'm sorry." I said. And then he slaps me.
The sound fills the room, and then there a silence.

"Oh, I'm sorry Amanda. I didn't mean to do that, I swear." He said, coming towards me and hugging me afterwards. I gave into the hug because...I need one. I hold back my tears, and before I speak, he asked for a drink.

"I need a drink." He said, hands rubbing his face. I hold my cheek, the side he hit on. It was burning and I checked the mirror to make sure it wasn't as red and visible. He has never done this to me before.