Prologue

Camira.

He loved the taste of her name on his lips. He wanted to taste her, touch her. But he couldn't dare go near the daughter of the most powerful angel....

King Emerous.

He and his wife, Queen Nadina, are the most admired and feared couple of the kingdom. But their daughter Camira, has come of age to wed. She must wed a strong, powerful, and smart king to rule and join forces with their kingdom, Alidonis.

So of course a demon wouldn't dare be near worthy of Camiras hand in marriage. Let alone the heart of the pure blood angel.

But Daniel wasn't just any demon. Daniel was the son of Lucifers son. He is mischievous, ruthless, and extremely deadly. And if he wants something then he will take it no questions asked. Demons aren't allowed in angel kingdoms. So he knows he must not enter one just for a girl.

But when he laid eyes on the beautiful angel with big brown eyes, milk white skin, and alluring but dark long hair with pink full lips, he knew what he wanted.

He knew if he entered the angels kingdom, it would start a war. But he just couldn't help himself. He wanted to know her. Hold her. Keep her.

It's in his demon nature to take what he desires most. Right now, that's Camira.

Daniels on a mission.

A risky one.

Read to find out what happens with Daniel and Camira.

Will the demon survive in a kingdom filled with demon despising angels?

Will he win the heart of Carmira? Or will he start a war and ruin her life?

------------------------

Please add this to your library to get updates and follow me! Thank you for reading.

This book has mature content. Thank you for giving my story a chance and enjoy. 

I'm very social, so please vote and comment. Follow me too please.  Thank you so much! 

Welcome to Daniels Little Darkness.