Chapter two: Girl Talk

Annabelle's POV

When we made it to the cave we all went inside. I was playing with Laddie's hair when David told Star him and the other boys were going to go feeding. He asked me if I wanted to come but I told him I was to tired and I'd go next time. Him of course being the 'overprotective brother' told me that "If you don't eat soon you'll die and I'm not having you leave me alone with Marko and Paul." I laughed and told him I'd feed tomorrow and he just sighed and motioned to the boys to follow him.

After they were gone and Laddie was asleep, I had decided to talk to Star. "Hey Star?" "Yeah Annabelle." She replied. "So you can't tell the boys ESPECIALLY David! But I think I have a crush." I said with a smile on my face. "You do!" She asked excitedly, and I nodded my head. "Oh! Tell me all about him!" "Well I haven't talked to him, but I was at the comic book shop and he walked in..." I continued to tell her about the mysterious boy with weird fashion.

"Wait is it that boy that was following the curly head boy?" She asked. "Yeah. He's cute right?" "Oh definitely." Star smiled. "So tell me about the boy with curly hair." I smirked. "Well I was at the concert on the boardwalk and he caught my eye and he started following me." Star laughed. "No offense but he sounds like a stalker." I joked.

We continued to talk about girl stuff and had finally fell asleep. I'm a really light sleeper so I felt when Paul carried me to my bed, closest to where the boys sleep. Then I felt each boy kiss my forehead and whisper 'goodnight Annabelle.'

I guess I should tell you about me. Well my name is Annabelle, I was 14 when I was turned by Max. Me and my brother, David we're on the verge of dying and Max came along and saved us. I have long brown hair, blue eyes, peach colored skin, and I'm average height. David and I were the first ones Max has saved. After us was Dwayne, then Paul,and finally Marko. We've always been super close and from the get-go every single boy was very protective. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

The next evening I woke up the the sun going down. I got out of bed and put my hair in a ponytail and changed my clothes. My brothers my not but I can't stand wearing the same clothes. I walked into the main party of the cave to see everyone there. "Well good evening sleepy head." Dwayne said causing everyone to look at me. "Good evening. Are we going to the boardwalk again tonight?" I asked hopefully maybe I would get to introduce myself to the mystery blonde. "We always go. We need to scope out our next victims." Paul said. He was obviously high. "Okay well let's go!" I said ready to find the blonde.