CH.23

We both got in the car.

Y/N : "Who the hell are they? and Why are they behind you?"

Girl : "I'll tell you everything afterwards but first please let's get out of here. They are following us."

Y/N : "What??"

I looked back from the rear view mirror some cars were following us.

She started crying.

"Hey! don't cry you'll be fine. Here take my phone and call the police, tell them that we are on this road and some people are following us."

She took the phone and was about to call when I saw two cars blocking the way ahead and I had to stop the car.
A man knocked the window signaling me to open the car and other ready with a big hammer like thing to hit the front glass if I don't and I opened the car coz I still have to pay the EMI of the car Okay.

Then they pulled me and that girl out of the car.

Y/N : "What the hell are you doing? Who are you guys? Just leave us alone"

Then one of the guy stuffed a cloth in my mouth and blindfolded me.
After that they put me in a car, I guess. I tried to shout but was unable to.

'This is the second time this kinda thing is happening with me but last time someone saved me this time I have to do it my self.'
After like 20min the car stopped and someone pulled me outside and we walked somewhere.

??: "Is boss inside?"

??: "He'll be coming here any minute, take the girl inside. Wait!! why are there 2 girls??"

??: "I found 2 girls there in the car and I don't know which one boss wanted so I took both of them here"

?? : "OK just take both of them inside"

What the hell, who is there Boss? I just hope they leave me at least . I mean I feel sorry for that girl but she must've done something that is why they are after her.

Then the man holding me took me inside, I guess and then he made me kneel down. I guess the other girl was beside me.

?? : "Boss is coming"

Then I heard the door opening and someone coming in.

?? : "Boss they both were together in a car so I..."

Then he stopped.

Boss : "Oh! here is my girlfriend the one who cheated on me. Do you have any last wish?"

Girl : "You were the one who cheated on me!
I saw you with a girl the other day in your bedroom when you know I am your girlfriend I never wanted to do that coz I am happy with you but I can't stand you with some other girl"

Boss : "Oh Darling! I was clear from the start that we didn't have any kind of relationship and you know I change my girlfriends like I change my clothes but you....you did wrong by going to that party that too with my enemy"

Oh God!! What kind of people are they?

Girl : "But I swear I didn't tell him...."

Boss : "No I don't believe you or any other girl you all are same always behind money"

Then I heard some click and then a gun shot.

My heart dropped and I started sweating.

Did he kill her?

?? : "Boss what about her?"

Boss : "Bring her to my room"

Ro....Room?? what the hell, what is he going to do?

Then a man pulled me and started taking me upstairs. I tries my best to get out of his hold but nothing worked.

I was taken to a room and they removed my blindfold and the cloth in my mouth. As I was set free I am ran to the door but it was locked.

Y/N : "Hey! open the door I didn't do anything. Why am I here? Hello? Hello? Open the door"

Then I searched for some window or something but no nothing.

Y/N : "What is this a jail?"

Then I sat on the bed and someone opened the door.

I didn't even dare to turn around. Then I heard him bolting the door 'Oh God what should I do?'

Then I held the vase near me as I felt him coming near me I turned around and was about to hit him when....

Y/N : "Jungkook????"