CH.40

Jungkook : "You should get PUNISHED for that."

I turned around and saw Jungkook looking into my eyes

but then his gaze went towards my lips and he started leaning towards me

but then his gaze went towards my lips and he started leaning towards me. I also looked at his lips soft, pink and in perfect shape suddenly I had a strange urge to kiss him and then Jungkook attacked on my lips.

For a minute my body froze and I didn't move at all but then I kissed him back. The kiss was rough. Then he pushed me on the couch and hovered above me without breaking the kiss. We enjoyed every moment of that Kiss when.....

Maid : "Sir!! Your Dad.....OMO!!!!! I am sorry!!!"

As I heard her I pushed Jungkook and he fell on the floor.

Jungkook held his head as it hit the table hard.

Y/N : "Oh my god!! I am sorry.....Are you okay?"

*Jungkook's POV*

As my head hit the table it hurt a lot and suddenly As I closed my eyes I saw all my past memories like a movie in front of me.
I remember everything now.

(*I know that is literally the most dumbest way of getting your memory back but I didn't know what else to do so, forgive me XD*)

Y/N sat beside me.

Y/N : "Hey!! Jungkook??"

I opened my eyes and saw her tensed face. 'Knowingly or Unknowingly I've hurt her a lot but because of all this I Love her even more.' I looked at her in her eyes.

Y/N : "Jungkook?? What happened? Let me see your head"

Jungkook : "No need.....I am all right."
Y/N : "Are you sure?"

*Y/N's POV*

Why is looking at me like that?

Y/N : "Are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded his head and suddenly hugged me

I was a bit surprised by this sudden hug.

Y/N(whispering) : "Maid is here."

Jungkook broke the hug.

Maid : "Sorry sir but your dad called you and you didn't pick the call so he is coming here."

Jungkook stood up.

Jungkook : "Great timing!! I also wanted to talk to him."

He looked at me.

Jungkook : "Y/N, Go and get ready."

Y/N : "Huh? Why?"

Jungkook came near me and held my hands.

Jungkook : "You will get to know."

Huh? Is he out of his mind? Did his head hit too hard?

But I went upstairs and did as he said I took a bath got ready wearing this.

I looked in the mirror

Y/N : "I look cute!! but why did he tell me to dress up are we going somewhere?"

I came back downstairs and saw Jungkook's Dad standing in front of him and he had a very angry expression.
Did I come at the bad time. I was going to go back when Jungkook called me

Jungkook : "Y/N!! I was waiting for you only, come downstairs."

I turned around and saw Jungkook's Dad glaring at me like he would kill me anytime soon.

I came downstairs and stood beside Jungkook. Then I bowed to his father. He suddenly pulled me by my wait.

Jungkook : "You can never separate me from the person I Love no matter how hard you try and I am not asking you this, I am telling you."

I looked at Jungkook in shook.
Wait!!! What?? Is he mad? Why is he talking to his father like that? What happened before I came here?

*Jungkook's POV*

~Before Y/N entered~

Dad came and I told the maid to make coffee for him.

Dad : "Did you take your medicines."

Jungkook : "What if I say no."

Dad looked at me.

Dad : "Are you mad? They are for you don't you want your memories back?"

Jungkook : "Drop it Dad!! I already know everything."

Dad : "What do you mean?"

Jungkook : "I remember everything Dad.....everything that You did."

Dad looked surprised.

Dad : "Wh.....What rubbish are you saying?"

Jungkook : "Seriously Dad? How can you hit your own son with your car?"