CH.29

*Y/N POV*

I woke up with sunlight hitting right on my face so I turned around to avoid the light and as I open my eyes.

I sit up on the bed and realizes that I was not in my bedroom. I was confused for a second but then remembered.

'oh!! I fainted last night and Jungkook was there too.

Jungkook : "Good Morning, I see you are okay now"

I shivered with the sudden voice.I turned around and saw Jungkook looking at me.

"Aren't you going to ask me how you came here?"

Y/N : "I remember that I fa.....fainted last night....."

I remembered something.

"WHy tHe HEll ArE YoU On MY BEd??"

Jungkook : "Well technically its my bed"

Y/N : "Ya it is but why were you sleeping with me"

I noticed something else Jungkook was not wearing any shirt and I was wearing a long white shirt.

"Why am I wearing this?"

Jungkook started laughing like crazy but it was not funny for me I was looking at him. 

It has been years since I saw him actually laughing 'He looks very handsome when he smiles'

Jungkook : "OK relax, you were shivering badly coz you were all drenched in rain so I asked my female servant to change your clothes."

I sighed 'Thank God!!'

Y/N : "But why are you on this bed?"

Jungkook : "Well I can't sleep without my bed and pillow so I slept here but I was on this side all the time I swear"

I looked at him with doubt and then looked at his shirt lying on floor.

"Ohh this? I have a habit of sleeping without shirt"

I don't know if I could trust him but why is he acting all normal like he is not being rude or anything. He went to his closet took out a shirt and wore it.

Jungkook : "I want to ask you for help"

Y/N : "Help? How can I help you?"

Jungkook : "I got to know that you are a psychiatrist and I need your help."

I know where it is going

Y/N : "So?"

Jungkook : "So I want you to treat me"

Y/N : "But you look all fine"

Jungkook : "No I am not but I can only tell you everything if you agree to treat me."

Y/N : "But why do you want me to treat you, you can get a specialized psychiatrist. I am kinda new."

Jungkook : "You are the only one who know me....."

I widened my eyes. How does he know that I know him?

"I mean you are Hoseok's friend, So I can only trust you so??"

I thought for a sec but What if his father gets to know this, I don't want to die.

Y/N : "See Jungk...."

Jungkook : "Okay then you will stay with me from now on coz I want you to observe me all day. It will be better for my treatment."

Y/N : "But....."

Jungkook : "Freshen up and then we will talk"

Before I could say anything someone knocked the door.

"What?"

?? : "Sir some Mr.Kim seokjin is here"

Jungkook looked at me and I was very surprised to know that.'Why is he here?'