CH.35

*Y/N POV*

I rushed outside and called an uber.
I was on my way thinking how dumb I am to leave Jungkook alone that too knowing that he is not well. I called Jungkook but he didn't answered.
I reached home and quickly ran upstairs towards Jungkook's room.

*Jungkook POV*

I got a call from Y/N. I totally expected it but I didn't answer.

Jungkook : "She must be on her way."

I was looking outside the window to see if Y/N has reached home yet. I placed hot pack on my head just to make it look like I was having a fever. Suddenly I saw a car stopping near the gate and Y/N getting out of it.

I quickly removed the hot pack and placed it under my bed

I quickly removed the hot pack and placed it under my bed. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.
After sometime
Then I heard the door of my room opening.

*Y/N POV*

I opened the door of Jungkook's room and saw him sleeping.

'Thank god he is just sleeping' I got near him and touched his forehead

Y/N : "Oh god! he is burning with fever."

I felt so bad and mad at myself.

Y/N : "I am so mad. Why did I leave you alone? even knowing that you are not well."

I saw Jungkook opening his eyes.

Jungkook : "Oh! you are back."

He was trying to get up.

Y/N : "No keep lying down. I just came but why didn't you tell me that you were not feeling well?"
Jungkook : "I thought you were with your friend and it would not be good to disturb you like that."

Y/N : "Are you mad for me you are the most important..........I mean, I am doctor and taking care of your heath is most important for me. Now tell me did you eat anything?"

Jungkook shook his head.

Y/N (sigh) : "Let me make you something to eat. I'll be right back."

I left the room and went to kitchen to prepare something to eat.

*Jungkook's POV*

I picked up my phone and called someone.

Jungkook : "Did you do the dishes?"

?? : "Yes sir!"

Jungkook : "What about leftovers?"

?? : "I threw them out of the house sir."

Jungkook : "Okay good"

and I hung up the call.
I am behaving like a mad person, I know the truth is that I don't know what Y/N is hiding from me but I got jealous when Dahyun and that Yoongi guy said that Y/N and that Taehyung were close to each other. I think I have started liking her and I feel that there is a past between us that I don't remember but I will defiantly find it out.

After like 20 minutes Y/N came in with food.

Y/N : "Jungkook eat something first then you have to take medicine."

Jungkook : "Can I take your phone for a second? I need to make a call and my phone is not working."

Y/N : "Ya sure!!"

She took out her phone and gave it to me.

Y/N : "Here!"

I took the phone.

Jungkook : "Thanks!"

I started coughing.
She took the glass from his table but it was empty.

Y/N : "Oh! wait I'll get you some water."

She rushed to the kitchen.
As she left I opened her phones back and placed a chip inside which will connect my phone with hers which means I can see all her conversions, pictures and stuff.

Jungkook : "I am sorry Y/N but I have to do it."

I quickly fixed her phone back and dialled my 2nd number from her phone which she doesn't have just to make her think that I really called someone.

*Y/N POV*

I took water from kitchen and gave it to Jungkook.

Y/N : "Are you okay now??"

Jungkook : "Ya I am good."

Then Jungkook started eating.

As he finished eating I took the dishes and got them to kitchen and started washing them

As he finished eating I took the dishes and got them to kitchen and started washing them. As I was washing them I felt someone holding my waist out of shock I turned around and saw Jungkook.

Y/N : "Oh god!! you scared me!"

We were standing very close to each other.

Y/N : "W.....Why have you came here? D.....Do you need anything?"

Jungkook : "No I just felt bored in my room so I came here."

He then tightened his grip on my waist and pulled me closer.

'What the hell is he doing?'

My heart was beating like so fast like a sledgehammer and He was looking so hot with is messy hair that I was getting super nervous.

Y/N : "Jungkook...."

He suddenly slammed his lips on mine and Kissed me.