cp11: My baby

And I know very well
Why I'm leaving
I wouldn't go in our whirlpool
You're ice in lava

----------------------------------

Later that night Taehyung was in a deep sleep while Jungkook was sitting on a chair near the bed.

He chuckled at himself

Jungkook- I've always imagined to see you in my bed. But not like this.....

He caressed Taehyung's cheek

Jungkook- You are so pretty.....

Hour later Jungkook was getting ready to go to sleep. He would sleep on a couch. He wanted Taehyung to feel comfortable. After all he was a gentleman.

When he heard Taehyung whimpering in his sleep.

Jungkook- Taehyung?

He came closer just to see Taehyung sweating and moving so much.

Jungkook- Tae wake up it's just a dream..

He tried to wake him up but it was no use. He started panicking. Taehyung looked like he was in a pain.

Jungkook- Taehyung please. .

Tae- MOM!!!

He woke up abruptly

Jungkook- Tae?

Taehyung looked around. As soon as he saw Jungkook's face he burst our crying. He was sobbing so hard. He hated those dreams and he had them every night. His thoughts were interuped by Jungkook hugging him.

Jungkook- It's okay baby. You are safe

Taehyung still had a high fever and he couldn't care less why he was in Jungkook's room and why he just called him baby. He only thought about how Jungkook's hands felt so good around him. He felt warm. Safe.

Jungkook- It's okay....

Taehyung hugged him tight still crying a little.

After a few minutes they were still in that position. Taehyung stopped crying but neither one of them wanted to move. It just felt so right.

Tae- Thank you

He said in a tiny voice not letting go of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled

Jungkook- No need to thank me. But now you really should sleep you still have a fever.

Taehyung pulled away imediately

Tae- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to....

He said panicked

Jungkook- Hey hey...It's okay. Now make yourself comfortable.

He said as he tugged Taehyung into bed.

Jungkook- If you need anything just call and I will be here okay... good night.

He started walking out. He wanted to kiss his cheek but he didn't wanted to cross the line.

Tae- Jungkook?

Jungkook- Yes?

Taehyung was playing with his fingers. He was nervous.

Tae- C-could you m-maybe sleep here with m-me?

He asked with a pink cheeks still looking down.

At the other side Jungkook was so freaking happy. He found Taehyung's state amusing. He did changed a lot. He is a baby. Jungkook's baby.

Since Taehyung didn't get any answer he felt kinda bad. Maybe Jungkook didn't want to sleep with him. Why would he they were never friends.

Tae- I'm s-sorry you don't h-have to....

But he was yet again interruped by Jungkook who curled up under the covers next to him

Jungkook- Of course I will....

He said and pulled him closer. His hand over Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung blushed madly. He could feel Jungkook's breath on his neck and his heart was beating so fast.

Tae- You are so hot

He blurted out suddenly and his eyes widened

Jungkook chuckled

Tae- N-no I...you are not h-hot...I mean w-warm like....

Jungkook just pulled him even closer

Jungkook- I know what you thought don't worry.....now relax and sleep

Soon after Taehyung relaxed and then fell asleep. Jungkook was still awake and smiling. He never thought that he will be able to hold Taehyung like this.

Jungkook- My baby....
.
.
.
.
.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Exams are finally over. Thank you God 😂✌😂

Concept photos 4 are so cute. Jiminie looks like a little boy 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Comment and vote. Thank you for 850+ readings ily ❤❤❤

Love
- Lena 🖤🐥🖤