cp:19 Bonus!👀👀

Few days after their high school reunion. Jungkook and Taehyung got two letters with their names on it.

Tae- What do you think this is?

Jungkook- There's only one way to find out.

They both opened the letters when Taehyung gasped covering his mouth

Tae- Aishhh this can't be....

Jungkook- Oh my god....

Tae- Oh my please don't read that.....

He whined since they realised the've got the letters they wrote for each other back in high school

Jungkook- But I want to know.....this was from mrs. Park for sure....

Tae- Nuuuu

Jungkook- I'm really curious to know what you thought about me back then you know....

Jungkook smirked while Taehyung stick out his tongue at him

Jungkook- Okay on three we both start reading.

Tae- Aishhh okayyyy

Dear Taehyung.....

Well this is so weird but yeah. Maybe this will be my only chance to tell you how I really feel about you.
First I want to make one thing clear okay? I DON'T HATE YOU. AT ALL. In fact I'm in love with you, it's just you are always pushing me away from you. But I kinda understand you, we always fight but that is happening just because you just don't let me talk. You have to stop running away Tae. But I have to admit something. I kinda like when we bicker you know and you must be wondering why. It's because that is the only time I can be close to you. But at the same time I don't want to fight with you. I want to spend my time with you, to tell you how pretty you are, how much I love your boxy smile, how cute you look while you pout. I love when you pout, your lips looks so kissable. I want to taste them. Would you ever let me taste them. Guess not.
Right now you are writing a letter too. You are so into it, did you got Jhope? Do you write about him now? Do you have feelings for him. Please don't. It's hurting me.
Mrs. Park said like it's the last time we are seeing each other. I don't want that. I actually can't imagine my life without you.
I guess we are like this since we had a bad start. I hope that i'll be able to change your mind sometime.
We could do this much better.

- I love you, Jeon Jungkook

------------------------------

Dear Kookie

Don't ask why I wrote Kookie. It's cute okay?
So I got to write a letter to you. To write things I think I'll never be able to say out loud at least not now.
I guess you are wondering what am I even talking about. Well I'm talking about YOU.
This is really weird but, it's the last week of high school so screw it. I'm gonna say it.
Okay, now my heart is beating so freaking fast. Oh my God, you just looked at me. Don't give me that look Jeon I have to focus.
Okay so I just want to tell you that I think that you are an amazing person. I know I know, I've said a lot of mean things to you. But we are kinda "enemies", have to keep the image right hahahah.....kidding. Now seriously I like a lot of things about you, but today let's talk about your eyes. They are my favourite part of your face. And sometimes I just want to slap myself because I can't keep an eye contact with you. It's like you can see through me. And I don't like that.
I think that they are really pretty. YOU ARE PRETTY.
I'm actually sad because we fight all the time. Maybe this is not our time.
If it was written then we will meet soon again.
Let's do better next time.

- Love, Kim Taehyung

Both looked at each other with teary eyes. When Jungkook pullled him in a hug.

Jungkook/Tae- I LOVE YOU.

.
.
So people this is a bonus chapter. Many of you asked about the letters so I really hope that you liked this chapter.
💜💜
And thank you for 10k readings.....it's crazy 💛💛💛I love you all 💛💛💛