Chapter 1 The Awakening

Colby: I awake from my deep sleep from inside my chamber and I was freezing cold, but I quickly ran to my locker and put on the clothes. I Put on a Kaiserreich Uniform of the ww1 era, at least wool was good for one thing, warmth. I then pick up my K98 and my P08 or Luger and placed it In my holster and then made my way to the command deck or cockpit because the ship was of small size but with a powerful reactor and lots of resource for me to use and some pre made cloning tanks for me to make an army or work force and I had manage to get my hands on a droid assembler so later I can have some droids do the heavy lifting or mining.

When I went to the command deck I opened up the outer shielding to see where I had drifted too and when I awakened I saw a beautiful planet that I wish others could see with me, but what I saw was a fresh start for me, I wonder what down on this world I will see! I shall rebuild humanity Nein, I shall rebuild the great Kaiserreich to bring order and security, human rights shall stay the same, well most of them. Now what shall this world be called? Hmm.... I know Neu Fatherland. Neu Vaterland because I miss my home world but now I have a Neu Ein to begin.

I must find a place where I can farm, hunt and a place to mine resources, for me to build a city or a civilization, I will make clones and droids to help me do this but first I must make contact with any other species on this planet and try to get...

I must find a place where I can farm, hunt and a place to mine resources, for me to build a city or a civilization, I will make clones and droids to help me do this but first I must make contact with any other species on this planet and try to get them to join my country and make a utopia for them to be safe and loyal to not just me, but loyal to their country, nation And EMPIRE!!!

Authors Noted

I was looking late last night for a good rimworld story but I found non so now I have taking on my self and a friend to make a good one where I will play and write the game into a story  to make it interesting