Chapter 5 The Building of a Nation Part 2

We all saw some type of mechanoid that was huge and almost looked like a Centipede, it had some type of cannon that fired HEI shells, but a smaller than normal caliber, and once the shell hit a target they were set on fire, it shot into the us but missed but when i looked back i saw it hit one of my main weapon Factory. I quickly told some of the unarmed clones and droids to put out the fires before it spreaded. While the rest of us opened fire on the Centipede.

Colby: ""All troops split up into Three Groups! it can not hit us all at once! Both Droid and Clone Group Attack from both Flanks! Elf Group Stay with me and we Flank from behind!""

Roger leading two droids "roger roger"

CT-1501 leading two clones "copy that herr Kaiser"

Featintila leading the other two elves: "you got it Colby"

We all surrounded the Centipede and opened fire. We did no damage to its front. I had heard that the armor on its back was thinner and weaker armor not only that but it had a lot of trouble turning around due to its weight, so I told all of the groups to open fire at the back armour Simultaneously in a single area to try and penetrate its armor.

We kept on firing at the Centipede for a while and our ammo was running out due to a low supply of gunpowder. I had an idea to boost morale so we can fight our hardest.

Colby: "If anyone can hear me. Someone run to the ship and play this song on the loudspeakers!"

CT-0156: "Roger that Herr Kaiser" CT-0156 ran as fast as he could to the ship and once he got to the control room he turned on the music and outside speaker and started to play.

play with this

Once the music was playing I shouted to them:        
"Everyone! Listen! Together we Charge!"               
     Everyone heard my order and the music with this Inspiration Everyone got ready to charge! With all of us charging the Centipede was caught off due to being a machine and having to Calculate the paths we were all going to take, but then I noticed how it operated, it had a sensor or 'eye lenses" that it used to see and target us. After I saw where the eyes were located I quickly used the remaining ammo I had left to open fire at its sensor so we could take it out and dismantle it. I carefully placed my first shot and once I fired my first bullet and it Hit, after the shot I could see it slowly moving to target me, it was trying to use it only working eye to find me so i quickly changed positions and ran to the Feat attila who was leading the other two elves.

Colby: "Featintila tell the other two to open fire on its eye, once that's been done give them the order to charge it with bayonets and try stabbing it in the circuits areas to try and shut it off or destroyed it"

  Featintila: "Got it!" Featintila Turned to her men and said: Alright! you heard him, open fire!"

Once they all fired on the eye and Destroyed it, Colby gave the order to charge it, once they charged the Centipede they all stabbed it in the open circuits trying to kill it. After 10 mins of Brutal Stabbing and gun fire the Centipede shut off. Some clones had some burns, and one of the droids was missing an arm, but  fortunately that was easy to fix. I looked around and saw some Buildings and Supplies destroyed from the crossfire, then I climbed on a rock and made a speech addressing everyone: