Chapter 3 The Story of old

When it was getting dark we all sat next to the fire so we can eat and so I can tell my story about how I got here and what happened to my planet about 3300 years ago.

Featintila: "So Colby, we are very curious about how you came to our world and your story that you are over 3319 years old."

Colby: "My age would be that Technically, but I still feel like I'm between 19-20 years old, but thanks to my cryo pod, it managed to keep me young and healthy without it malfunctioning or burning in the pod. hahahaha...ha..ha...oh that's going to give me nightmares."

Featintila: " It's getting Late, are you going to tell you about your tale I think you should rest first."

Colby: "Nein, I tell you. Sorry I have been lonely and asleep for a while so give me a little time To remember, please."

Featintila: "fair enough."

Colby : "Gut! Now where should I begin this fun, sad, and terrifying story! Yes I remember! So in the year 2200 Humanity began to colonize other worlds near our solar system like Mars and the moon and other worlds near Terra/ Earth. I was on Earth at the time enjoying my job with UNSC or the United Nation Space Command Navy. The conflict on this new energy source started small and was not a big deal. I was in Italy at the time doing a re-enactment Of a few battles that took place in World War 1. Specifically I was doing the battle for Venice, I was fighting for the Austrian-Hungarian empire vs the Kingdom of Italy. We were all shooting the crap out of each other with rubber bullets and had some artillery firing paint rounds. It was fun, but ....."

Featintila: "But what?"

Colby: "The Krieg began again, triggering humanity's downfall and killing each other for a dam resource that everyone needed to solve the energy crisis. This new found resource was Helium 3 and let just say it would power most of humanity for the next 300 years or more"

Featintila: "All that War for some dumb resource? How childish they are to fight among themselves. They should have shared it not to fight each other!"

Colby: "Humanity tended to lean more to their countries agenda instead of the great good of Humankind"

Colby: "The Krieg raged on for six months after this my leaders turned the key to Armageddon and killed most of humanity with it. Soon then, I took a military transport; one of the few remaining in Vienna. and escaped from my home and my world." Breathe in and out I thought as i Responded: "I set the Nav computer to Mars, instead it took me here! and I was asleep for those 3300 years it took to get me Here."

Featintila: "I'm sorry for the loss of your planet and people" hugs Colby

Colby: blushes "Thank..Thank you Featintila" Colby hugs her back and other two Elves Join and comfort Colby

Featintila: "all right we have a long day of work ahead of us so we should all get some rest"

Colby: "alright."

Everyone went into the ship and found rooms to sleep in. While they all Slept Colby heard Crying from the room over, Colby worried someone got hurt rushed into the room and found Featintila sat crying on the floor.

Colby asked Featintila Softly: "Featintila why are you Crying? Do you need any help?"

Featintila responded to Colby sadly: "My home was burnt my Friends Killed all by those Skeleton..."

Colby : "What do you mean?"

Featintila responds: "One day I woke up and I saw smoke on the Horizon. After a few minutes the Smoke got closer and closer. Then when it got Close enough everyone Saw what it was... A Skeleton horde They charged into our Village An-"

Colby Interrupts: "You Don't Need to Continue i know how you feel i Lost my Planet and i missed my friends and of course it's been 3300 years since i left Earth even if i went back to Mars There would be No one who Remembered me, I know how you feel..."

Featintila stood up and hugged Colby

Colby: "Sometimes we need to share our Emotions and we all need to remember it's ok to cry."

Colby Hugs Featintilla back and he says to her: "We need to Sleep it's been a long day."

Featintilla Responds: "Yes, we all need to Sleep,but could you please stay with me for the night? Please Colby."
Colby Responds: "I will gladly sleep with you just in case you have more nightmares."

After this Colby and Featintilla went to sleep and slept Peacefully throughout the night. While they slept something on the ship Radar pick up another UNSC ship head on other side of the planet, but this ship was not under former UNSC Control it was under the control of the Novyy USSR they are the remnants of once great and crumbling USSR and they too were asleep for 3300 years as Colby was. They came to this world to rebuild the Great USSR under the leadership of an old friend and an old rival of Colby. A new Red Dawn is approaching and it must be stopped before it begins anew. While the ships come from orbit other creatures or humanoids rise up for action

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying my story here about RimReich and I just want some people to comment about it and see what I can do to improve it and add some fun pics and other, but also you guys probably did not see Space Soviet coming did y...

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying my story here about RimReich and I just want some people to comment about it and see what I can do to improve it and add some fun pics and other, but also you guys probably did not see Space Soviet coming did you, but this could also be a little interesting with the other creatures choosing a side and fight one another for different reasons, but next chapter will be a little interesting and for those who love Star Wars. What stars wars without some clone troopers and B-1 battle droids and I make sure to add some funny droids moment, but please leave a comment auf Wiedersehen