Chapter 5 The building of a Nation part 1

A few days after I made my grand speech to my clones, droids, and elves they all started working hard on Building! we Finished building housing units for sleeping and a mess hall for eating and to mostly Deutsch lieder, and a few others Songs, so far we have at least 6 houses up with 2 beds each and one bath room with working water, but for my room I moved my bed from the ship to my new house. Once we finish up on the housing I told the droids to begin mining for iron and start building a factory to produce either weapons, clothes or a droid factory since we had one more droid assembler we could use, for my nation would need to meet the demands of troops and workers within this neu nation and I am determined to supply this Demand! We will also need to increase the number of clones, so I can teach them new skills to help them work In more Complex labour and create better quality goods that we will be making later.

Me, Featintila and the clones were working on building the nuclear power plant. I hope this power station does not get damaged because we only have one self building one because it would have taken me a grand amount of time look up the blueprints for it and we would have to use solar for it to work, but the problem with that is we would need to cut down a lot of trees and we would have to use the lumber we already have in stockpile, we also would also need to make a farming area, I noticed that this area is great for slash and burning so it wouldn't hurt the area, but we should put some regulation of how much people and droids can slash and burn.

We were working day and night sometimes getting the city up on its feet, but the main focus was building the outer wall of the city. The Inner walls of the city will be Government officials, scientists, High ranking Military commanders, and a few highly skilled craftsmen. The out areas of the wall will have farmers and some industrious districts to increase weapon and food production.

Once we have more clones, droids, demi humans and other human or non humanoids I will need to call for a meeting over laws and orders and basic rights for all races, but maybe not undead because they are Not sentient.

After a week of non-stop Cloning we should have about 8 to 10 clones and for 4 to 5 droids because they eat up a lot of power so production is on hold for them but the city is coming together nicely and recently we had a few visitors that were elves, Featintila told me they were dark elves, so she advised me to approach them with caution and surprisingly they were very friendly so we traded for some cotton to make clothes, we told them they can stay the night and leave in the morning; they agreed!

Next morning they left leaving a note saying "Thank you for letting us stay the night! We shall tell our people about your hospitality and Safety! This place is surely to attract a lot of good attention!" I looked at Featintila and both of us were happy they were going to tell the world of the City since they have no automobiles or Piston powered vehicles to get around fast so maybe their range to travel was shorter than normal, but still good enough for me.

I went to see how the imperial place is going and so far construction has been delayed due to other housing facilities needing to finish first and other facilities needed inside the inner city.

Colby: "I hope this grand design of mines goes better than I expect it to be in the future"

Featintila walks up behind Colby and puts her hands around his neck: "everything will be fine Colby. You just need hope and faith in everyone. I believe your dream... just give it time people will come around" Featintilla then sits next to Colby

Colby: "Thank you Featintila. I just hope we can make a kingdom where everyone is equal and united as one, fighting side by side and building great World"

Featintila : "Well for now let just enjoy the view of the building of the Kingdom and our nation."

Both Featintila and Colby held hands for a while until they heard an explosion coming from the mines. Featintila and Colby rushed to the mines with a few others and saw a few injured clones Scattered around the Entrance. Colby ordered some of the droids to quickly rush in there and rescue the two clones that were badly injured. While this was happening they saw something coming out from the mines; It was moving fast towards the Exit. Colby quickly told everyone to grab Their K98's. Unfortunately these weapons weren't of the best quality due to the droids not being proficient in skilled labour, but they had at least a total of 10 People ready to open fire. They quickly dug in and prepared for Whatever was emerging from the Depths. Then they all heard a gunshot from within the mine, everyone quickly took cover as the Bullet quickly Flew by, but once they got back up a hail of bullets went around them. And soon after that barrage everyone saw it.

Author: Hello everyone I know I left it on a cliff hanger for a reason so right now Rimworld just got a big update and I'm await for some of my mods to update so it will be a bit but I promise you a chapter 5 part 2 soon because I play through this part but with the big fit with the soon announce enemy, but if you have any question on how long do you think I will continue this I will tell you now it will be soon.