What have I done to deserve this

3rd person

Izuku just got out the building where All Might told he can't be a hero. He heard an explosion his body went there but his mind was another thing.

'Your worthless'

'Your just a Deku stop trying to be a hero's'

'YOU CANT BE A HERO'

These were only some thoughts that were going through his head but he came back to his senses when another explosion was heard. He went through the crowd and when he saw kacchan in the sludge. He was about to run but All Might got there and beat it in one punch. He was heading home but heard kacchan talking so he decided to listen.

"What are you doing here All Might I thought you were with the reporters"
Katsuki said kind of surprised.

"Well young katsuki I'm he..." He didn't finish because there was smoke around him and when it was gone Izuku and katsuki saw someone they were very familiar with.

"Mr.Yagi what are you doing he. Wait don't tell me your All Might" Katsuki yelled.

"Yes indeed I am All Might and Inko is the No.15 hero Titan, and I'm here to tell you that your a candidate for my quirk" Toshinori Yagi said.

"Wait why don't you give it to De-Izuku I mean he is quirkless" katsuki said confused why Deku's dad was not giving his quirk to his son.

"He doesn't have what is takes and so my qui" yagi said but Izuku just left. He was mad how was he going to know what he can do. They were never there for him since he was quirkless that's it just because he was quirkless he had to learn to live by himself since he 6 years old. Even when they came back they didn't even talk to him they wanted him to get katsuki there and talk to him. He was pissed he went to a beach full of trash and he went up to a refrigerator and remembered his whole life.

Flash Back

Izuku was excited he was in the doctors office and waiting to see what quirk he will get but when he came back he said something that changed his life.

'Your quirkless'

He didn't really pay attention after that he just was silent and when he was at the house he just went and watched his favorite video All Might debut but he asked his mom that was at the door if he can be like him she just said.

'Im so sorry izuku, I'm so sorry'

After that she and his father just got distent and after his 6th birthday they went to their 'business trips' a lot more often. He learned to cook clean get the groceries and clean the clothes everything he grew up to an adult at the age of 6.

Flash back over

He was pissed he just punshed the fridge but his hand was covered in fire when he looked at the palm of his hand there was electricity, fire, ice/water, sand, metal, light and darkness. He finally got his quirk. He was crying on the floor he finally got it the thing that was missing his whole life except good parents. He decided that he would run away and go to the mountains to train. So he got up and went home he sneaked in through the window and got his clothes in a suitcase. He about to leave when he heard his mom.

"Hello katsuki how have you been" Inko said.

"Good Mrs.Yagi how have you and All might been" katsuki said

"I see toshi told you about his quirk"

"Yes he said I'm a candidate"

"That's good and where is toshi"

"Right here" said Yagi as he entered the room. Izuku just left he hated how they were acting like a family like he never existed. So he left to the mountains. He heard some growling so he followed it and there was this man with an orange gi who was sorrounded by wolf's. He immediately jupped in and tried to fight off the wolf's but at the end he was beaten but the guy in the gi well he took them out no problem. Then took him to his house and waited till he woke up. When Izuku woke up he did he told Izuku to eat a green bean Izuku did it but was hesitant. When he ate it all his wounds disappeared.

"Thank you very much um" Izuku said.

"Hi and your welcome and my name is Son Goku nice to meet you" Goku said.

That's chapter 1 hope you liked it.