A real family

3rd person POV

"Of course he has more he is my and Vegetas's kid so of course he will have more potential" goku said.

"I thought you said he was born here and human." Who's asked.

"Well he was but when we got the dragon balls to turn him into a saiyan I made him mine and Vegetas's biological son." Goku responded. Then Izuku was beginning to stir. He sat up and looked around.

"How are you feeling" Goku asked.

"Fine my neck hurts a little" Izuku said.

"Did you hear anything we said" Goku asked.

"Nah I didn't hear anything. Why" Izuku said.

"No reason" goku said. Goku felt relieved that his surprise was not ruined.

"Well it seems that we must be going" Whis said.

"Will you ever come back here" Izuku asked.

"Yes we will and why do you want to know" beerus asked.

"Well I kind of got along with you guys and so we can fight again."

"Well that's nice" Whis said. Then they left.

Time skip to a couple of days later

Izuku was resting since it was the weekend so he was just hanging around. Then Goku barged in to his room.

"Yo we need to go somewhere right now so put something on." Goku said and closed the door. Izuku just blinked and just got up and put a different gj. It was black and had a red coat and had some type of blue thing in the shin. It was held by a blue belt that also had a bag of senzu beans. He also had a staff strapped at his back. Then him and Goku just flew to a secluded place where there was nothing there. They waited for like 30 minutes then a spaceship shaped like a sphere came down to the ground and made a giant creater.

Goku then went to the spaceship but Izuku just stayed back. He saw the space ship open and a woman came out. Goku the just flew over to her and hugged and kissed her. It was going to be a make out session but Izuku just interrupted it.

"So you gonna tell me who it is or just keep going." Izuku yelled out. Goku just realized he was there. Goku and this woman came flying over to him.

"Well sorry I forgot you were hear" Goku said."but this is my wife Vegeta.
Vegeta this my son Izuku." Vegeta didn't even care she grabbed goku's neck.

"You cheated on me kakarot" she said with tears in her eyes.

"WHAT no of course I didn't I just used the dragon balls to make him our son." Goku explained. She let go and turned to izuku while Goku was gasping for air.

"What's your story since I'm sure that this clown won't just turn someone to a saiyan much less his kid." Vegeta asked. Izuku just told her his story and how Goku helped him.

"I know this might sound harsh but that doesn't mean I'm just going to accept you because of your sad story." She said.

"Who asked you too accept me. If you then great and if not then it's something I'm use to." Izuku responded.

"Hmm, you know what fight me and let's ses what you got" Vegeta said.

And that's that thanks for reading.