Chapter 10. What She's Doing To Me

Chance's POV

Enjoy, you won't likely be getting many from Chance!

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Taytum coming closer. My head whips to the side in shock. My eyes widen in surprise. "Tay, what the fuck are you-" She silences me by smashing her lips to mine. My body instantly reacts to the kiss. It feels like my skin is bursting into flames. Her fingers tangle into my hair. "Mmm," I groan against the kiss.

A loud honking reminds me that I'm driving. A gasp escapes me as I break the kiss. Headlights blind me, and I swerve around the vehicle. "Oops," Tay murmurs. She's still close to me. If she were any closer, she'd be in my lap.

"Oops? Do you have a death wish?" I asked. She giggles, and I shake my head at her drunken state. "Put your seatbelt back on," I muttered. Instead of doing as I said, she leans closer, pressing her lips to my neck just under my jaw. Her hand starts trailing down my chest. "Taytum knock it off. We're almost back to your house," I growled. She's not fazed by the voice I use. Most people are intimidated by that voice apart from her, it seems. I lean my head back, staring out the windshield, trying to ignore the way she is kissing and touching me. I don't see how she could possibly not know what she's doing to me. She drives me fucking crazy in more ways that one.

She manages to find my sensitive spot and bites down on it. "Fuck, Tay," I groan. "Stop." I swallow hard. Her hand slips under my shirt, and she traces my abs.

"You don't sound like you want me to stop," She murmured. She's not wrong. I want her to keep going, but this is so wrong, and I know it. She has no idea how wrong it is. We won't ever amount to anything, no matter how bad I want it to be different. I don't want her to get hurt, and being with me would do exactly that to her.

"Damn it, Taytum," I hiss. "Did you listen to anything I just said?"

"Mhm," She hums as she reaches for my belt. Her hand runs over my jeans, feeling my hard cock.

"Taytum, what the fuck?" I growled as she is unzipping my jeans. This girl can not be serious. Her laugh drowns out the music that is playing in the car. Her laugh is so much more attractive than the song though even though it is my favorite song. She pulls my cock out of my jeans. "Taytum, we're almost to your house. You can't..." I trail off as her lips move closer. "Stop it, Tay-" I cut off groaning loudly. My head is falling back against the seat.

Her mouth is wet, and she takes me all the way in her mouth. My jaw drops, and another groan escapes me. Fuck, this is wrong but feels so damn good. "God damn, forget what I said. Don't stop," I grunt. She moans when I tangle my fingers into her hair.

This is wrong! My conscience is screaming at me, but I can't seem to find the words to make her stop. I'm selfish as fuck. "Tay..." I trailed off. "We're in your drive. Stop before someone sees," I said breathlessly. I hate telling her to stop.

She finally stops and looks at me. "Nobody is home. Nobody will see," She murmurs. She puts my cock back in her mouth, and I groan again. I bury my face in my hands for a moment. When I drop my hands, I look around. She's right. The neighborhood is dead; it is late.

"Damn baby, that feels so good," I grunt. Her tongue moves around my tip and back down my shaft. My heart thuds fast against my chest as she goes faster. My fingers are tangled into hair. I pull her hair slightly, and she moans. Her moan sends me over the edge. "Fuck, Tay," I groan. I shudder slightly as I release into her mouth. When she comes back up to look at me, she has a smirk on her face.

I'm so fucking losing against this girl. She licks her lips, and the action almost has me hard all over again. My fingers tangle in her hair again, and I force her lips to mine. She moans against the kiss. Her lips part as I trace her bottom lip with my tongue. I slip my tongue into her mouth, massaging it with hers. She tastes like fireball, which tastes so damn good.

Her chest is rising and falling against mine. I wrap one arm around her waist, keeping the other in her hair and pull her closer. She grinds her hips against mine. I break the kiss. "Fuck, Taytum. We have to stop. You're drunk," I murmured.

A pout forms on her face, which makes me feel bad. She lifts her hips as I fix my jeans. She moves her leg from where she was straddling me. She lets me get out first, and I help her out after. I steer her toward the house. She pulls a key out and drops it. A giggle escapes her. "Fireball is bad," She murmured.

I bend over to pick up the key as I chuckle. I unlock the door for her and push it open. She stumbles inside, leaving the lights off. She spins around and smashes her lips back to mine. Her fingers fist my shirt, and she pulls me into her. I break the kiss. "Tay, we can't," I groan. "I like you, okay? It's just not a good idea, believe me. You don't want to get mixed up with a fucking guy like me. Please wrap your head around that," I plead.

She huffs and shrugs. "Fine, go away. I'll fix my own damn problem. I don't need no man for that."

My lips part in shock. Most girls are so predictable, but not Taytum. Everything she says tends to take me by surprise, and a lot of times turns me on. It's been hard as hell to push my feelings away for this crazy girl away.

She turns around and starts heading upstairs. She gets up a few steps before I come up behind her, taking her by surprise. She squeals in shock as I lift her bridal style. My lips find hers as I carry her up the stairs. When we get into the hall I set her down I don't know which room is hers. She pulls me into her bedroom. As soon as we get into her room, I throw the door shut. I lift her again and place her on the bed. My lips trail down her neck. I nibble lightly as my lips move down her neck.

A moan escapes her, and she arches her back. I've got no real good excuse for what I'm about to do to her. I'm just going with the thought that it isn't nice to turn someone on and leave them to fix it themselves. That is not the real reason, but it's the excuse I will use. She watches me curiously as I kneel between her legs. She lifts her hips when I grip the waistband of her skirt. I throw her skirt and thong somewhere behind me. My hands push her legs open. "W-what are you doing?" She asked as I trail kisses up her inner thigh.

"What you did to me, baby," I murmured right before I suck her clit into my mouth. When she moans my name, I bury my face further between her legs. She tastes even better than I imagined.