Chapter 4: The Kandarian Dagger

Ash wakes up and Lauren is looking out the window with a sniper rifle. "Someone's up early. " Says Ash. "Just making sure that Deadites don't attack us. " Said Lauren. "So question, can we just fight The Dark Ones already so I can get back to my daughter. " Said Ash in a bit of an annoyed tone. "We need one thing before we can fight them, and that thing is the Kandarian Dagger. " Said Lauren. "Well that's going to be pretty hard since that thing went right into Kandar's thick ass skull. " Said Ash. "One of our scouts has said he's seen it still lodged in his skull, of course now he's nothing but bones but he's guarded by about 20 to 25 Deadites. " Said Lauren. "Well that should be pretty easy, especially since we have a thousand people and another me. " Said Ash. "Oh we can't take those people, Dolan insists that they train day in and day out until we fight The Dark Ones. " Said Lauren. "Well that sounds pretty fuckin stupid, actually no that sounds really fuckin stupid. " Said Ash. I do admit that it is a little dumb but we can take them on, meet me in the garage in 5 minutes and make sure your you bring your other self. " Said Lauren. "Ok can do. " Said Ash. 5 minutes later the all get in the garage and get in The Delta. Ash pulls out of the garage and drives out into the distance. "So Elk Grove is this way right? " Said Ash. "Yep we should be arriving any second now. " Said Lauren. As soon as she said that Kandar's skeleton became visible. Ash parked the The Delta behind a store. "So what's the plan exactly? " Says both Ash's. "Ok so the plan is we take them out with this grenade. " Says Lauren as she shows both Ash's the grenade. "That's not just a grenade, that's enough to blow all those fuckers around the entire solar system. " Said Ash. "That's the plan. " Said Lauren. "But what if the bomb doesn't blow them all up, should we just start shooting them and cutting them in half with our chainsaws? " Asks A/R Ash. "If it fails then yes that is what we will do. " Said Lauren. "Groovy. " Said both Ash's. Lauren throws the grenade at the middle of the Deadite horde. It blows up 5 of the 20 Deadites. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit! " Said Lauren in a hushed tone. "I guess it's time we attack those stupid idiots huh? " Said Ash in a smug tone. "Yep." Said Lauren. Both Ash's rev up their chainsaws pull out their Boomsticks while Lauren pulls out a Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle. Both Ash's start running toward the horse and start shooting the Deadites. Ash explodes the head of two Deadites, his clothes are covered in blood. A/R Ash starts attacking the bigger one of the group and hacks off his head with the chainsaw, he is dripping with blood. Lauren shoots six of the Deadites, one of the Deadites takes notice and starts running at her. She pops its head off with a Sniper blast and no blood lands on her. Ash attacks two with his chainsaw and slashes them both in half with one swing. A/R Ash takes on another two and saws off their heads with two swings. The last Deadite starts running toward Ash and starts attacking him, Lauren shoots the Deadite off of Ash. Ash Lauren and A/R Ash walk toward Kandar and retrieve the Kandarian Dagger from his skull. They all hop back in the Delta and drive back toward The Knights of Sumerias base with the final thing that can defeat The Dark Ones.