Chapter 5: The journey

Ash, Lauren and A/R Ash were all heading home from getting the Kandarian Dagger. The returned to the Knights of Sumerias base and placed it in a safe where they were sleeping upstairs.

They wake up the next morning ready to take on anything, especially The Dark Ones. "Ok so what's the battle plan? " Asked Ash sounding really eager. "We need to find a way to enter where The Dark Ones are currently residing. Next we need to have someone distract The Dark Ones so we can kill them with the Kandarian Dagger, then we just need to find the right page and kill the past Dark Ones. " Said Lauren. "Umm.. Ok sounds like a plan. " Said Ash. Ash Lauren and A/R Ash all went out to the garage. "Ok so Alternate reality Ash, we've finally gotten your car working and now we'll be more powerful because of you. " Said Lauren. "Finally, thank you cyborg lady. " Said A/R Ash. He walks over to his vehicle and revs it up. Ash and Lauren get in their vehicle as well and they start driving to The Dark Ones place. Once they get out of the garage they hear mechanical noises that sound almost like an elevator only louder. The noise turned out to be an elevator for the troops's vehicles. They all followed Ash and A/R Ash to where the Dark Ones were hiding. They all drove into The Dark Ones place. It was a large empty space with a raised platform in the center with stairs leading up to it and a small stone table in the middle. The Dark Ones appeared out of nowhere and closed the entrance so no one could escape. Lauren shot them with her turret. It only knocked them back. The Dark Ones started to fuse together, their ghostly appearance turned to goopy flesh and they all morphed into a giant disgusting abomination. Ash shot his Boomstick in its face. It had virtually no effect. It swiped at their car, Ash and Lauren both hopped out as fast as they could, they hopped in A/R Ash's car and started to drive around the arena like area. The other people started doing that as well and all started shooting at it with their turrets with little to no effect. Ash realized he had to stab it with the Kandarian Dagger. He got on top of the moving car and steadied himself. He jumped onto the abominations back and stabbed it repeatedly, blood splashed onto his face with every stab. The abomination tried to get Ash off by spinning around violently. Ash held on and kept stabbing. He started to move up toward the face and the abomination then used it's large disfigured arms to swipe at him. But before it could do that Ash stabbed it in its eyes, he then stabbed it in its forehead and dragged the dagger completely down it's body. The abomination exploded with it's blood and guts smearing the area. The crowd of people cheered. Ash walked up to the Necronomicon and flipped to the Time Reversal script. "KLAATU BARADA NIKTO. " Yelled Ash. Just as he finished a portal opened at the entrance. Ash ran to it realizing he could finally see his friends and daughter. He jumped in with so much happiness. Once he was through it he saw Elk Grove just a couple of hours before Kandar attacked. He then realized he had to get to The Dark Ones before they turn the world into ruins. "Ok, let's tango you sons of bitches. " Said Ash as he ran to where The Dark Ones originally were released from. The basement of Ash's department store/sex emporium, 'Ashy Slashys'