Chapter 6: The Final Battle

Ash ran towards Ashy Slashys Hardware Emporium as fast as he could. He got up to the door and slammed it open. He went to the basement door and slammed it open as well. He had arrived just as The Dark Ones arrived. He pulled out the Kandarian Dagger and slashed one of The Dark Ones right down the middle, killing him in a geyser of blood. The other Dark Ones retreated before he could kill the rest of them. "Holy Shit Ash, you're back! " Yelled Pablo. "Yep that's right. Now get in the car we've gotta kill The Dark Ones. " Said Ash. "Let's go then Jefe. " Said Pablo. They both ran to Ash's house as soon as they could. When they got there Past Ash was hugging his Daughter before he went to get Kelly back. "Brandy, it's you! " Yelled Ash with excitement. "Wait- WHAT THE HELL! " Yelled Brandy. Past Ash turned around with a shotgun pointed at Ash. "Ok listen pal, you've got 5 seconds to explain who the hell you are before I shoot your face clean off. " Said Past Ash. "No no, Jefe its ok, he killed one of The Dark Ones. " Said Pablo. "Ok fine, but just keep an eye on him. " Said Past Ash. "Ok great now that we're all friends let's go get Kelly back. " Said Ash. They all got in The Delta and started driving toward Past Ruby's house. They arrived at her house and ran into the house guns blazing. They moved up the stairs in a rush towards the attic and saw a very gruesome sight, one of the knights of Sumeria having their blood drained through tubes into a small plastic bottle. Ash immediately stabbed Past Ruby with the Kandarian Dagger and killed her. He ran up to the person who possessed Kelly's body and pressed her against the wall. "Ok now I'm going to say this once and I fuckin mean once. Get out of Kelly's body now! " Yelled Ash. "And why should I do what you ask me to you son of a bi- " Before she could finish her sentence The Dark Ones came out from no where behind her. Ash and his friends were pushed back very hard and flew into the wall behind them. The Dark Ones sucked the soul of the woman who was inhabiting Kelly's body and killed her soul. Ash then stood up ran toward the two remaining Dark Ones and slashed one down the middle again, this time almost the entire attic was painted with blood. The last remaining Dark One vanished. After that happened Ash picked up Kelly's body and ran toward The Delta with Past Ash, Pablo, and Brandy behind him. He placed Kelly's body in the passenger seat and the rest got in the back. Ash slammed on the gas and sped to Elk Grove to finish the final Dark One once and for all. Before he did that he quickly went to Ashy Slashys and got Kelly's soul back in her body. They all began to leave the basement of Ashy Slashys in a hurry but Ash told them he had something he wanted to tell them before they took on the final Dark One. "I know I'm not the best person that has ever existed, I've always seemed to push people away, but that's because I care about them a lot, so I want you guys to hide in my house while I deal with The Dark One. " Said Ash. "No, no Ash you can't do that, you'll die out there. " Said Brandy with tears in her eyes. "I'm well aware of that, but if I die my past self won't die. So you'll always have me, just not Now Me. " Said Ash. "A-Are you saying what I think you're saying Ash? " Asked Brandy. "Yes, I'm going to fight him alone. I can't risk losing you again goddammit! " Said Ash. "Ash, you can't beat him alone. " Said Kelly. "I beat Kandar by my own and that turned out to not kill me, what's so different about now? " Asked Ash. "What's different now Ash is that he has powers beyond our compression. " Said Kelly. "Yeah well I beat the other two Dark Ones pretty easily. " What if that was just a Decoy and he saves up his power to kill you in a single blow Jefe? " Asked Pablo. "Pablo my friend I've beat evil against all odds. I promise you I'll be fine. " Said Ash. "No I'll go. " Said Past Ash. "Wait what? " Said Ash. "Ok listen me. You've been on this long quest just so you can see your family again, you deserve a happy ending. " Said Past Ash. "No no no no no, Dad please no! " Cried Brandy. "It's ok Brandy, someone's gotta fight that thing. " Said Past Ash. "D-Dad isn't there any other way? " Cried Brandy. "I love you honey pie. " Said Past Ash with tears in his eyes. He grabbed the Kandarian Dagger from Ash's hand and headed out of the basement and ran toward The Dark One. Brandy tried to run toward him but Kelly and Pablo held her back. "DAD NO PLEASE NOOOO! " Cried Brandy. "Brandy it's ok it's ok. He's doing it for the greater good. " Said Kelly who started to tear up. Brandy started crying on the floor. Kelly and Pablo comforted her. Ash watched Past Ash fight The Dark One. The final Dark One morphed into a giant fleshy monster. Past Ash ran up to him and stabbed the monster in the side and made a huge gash of blood. The monster swing its arm at Past Ash but he cut off it arm. Past Ash created an even larger gash on it's other side and started pouring out gallons of blood. Past Ash ran up it's back mad stabbed it in it's eye and pulled the dagger down, cutting it I half. Past Ash had won the battle, but The Dark One stabbed Past Ash in the back. Before Past Ash died he stabbed it again and again until it died in an explosion of blood. Ash stared tearing up. Kelly, Pablo, and Brandy headed up from the basement and checked out the window. Everything was fine. Except Past Ash, he was just lying there but was barely alive. Brandy ran out and hugged him tightly. "Dad please tell me you're ok. " Said Brandy with tears dripping down from her face. "I-I'm sorry sweety... I'm probably going to die very, very soon... But I just want to tell you something.. " Said Past Ash. "W-What is it Dad? " Asked Brandy with tears still dripping from her face. "I love you more than anything, I wish I could've spent more time with you, but you've still got me from the future. " Said Ash. "D-Dad please, I need you. " Cried Brandy. Past Ash had tears well up in his eyes. "I love you Brandy..... " Said Ash. Past Ash closed his eyes. Brandy tried to wake him up but he wouldn't. Brandy started crying. Ash, Kelly and Pablo all went out to comfort her. The Military went to clean up the destruction from The Dark Ones. After a few months everything was back to normal, Ash and Brandy were getting along well. Pablo and Kelly started dating. All was well for Ash, he finally had a happy ending, after all the torture he's dealt with, he finally could relax and have to worry about his friends dying, he didn't have to deal with people from other timelines. He was finally free.

The End.