Introduction.

Normani POV:
Well I'm Normani Jones. I live in Atlanta but I'm from Baton Rouge. I own a hair shop in downtown Atlanta. We do hair, sell hair, and do makeup. I'm currently 21, and I live alone in my 2 bedroom apartment. 

Growing up wasn't easy. I've faced many heartbreaks. I lived with both of my parents, until my mom ran off with her lover. I was 9 at the time and haven't seen her since. It really hurt us deep. Tyler, ( my older brother who is 25), Kendall, ( my little brother who is 17), Neveah, (the baby of the bunch, who is 15) and I are the only thing that kept our dad going after that. 

Until he slipped up and went to jail for a while. But when he got out he did better for us and worked hard to move us to a safer environment. But bad things kept coming for us. My best friend Ryan was by my side through all of this. I'll forever be grateful for her. My life is somewhat better now and I'm just looking forward to what comes next.

Jeremiah POV:
I go by Rocko and I live in Atl. Born and raised. My moms and step-pops are who raised me and they did a hell of a good job at it. I have 2 sisters, Katrina and Alana. Trina has a daughter named Kaleah, my only niece and my pride and joy. She makes me want to do better.

 I currently am one of the owners of a barbershop alongside my step-pops. But the shop is just a cover up for what we really do. We run and operate an illegal drug business. It can be pretty dangerous at some points. Especially because people mistake my "pretty boy" looks for weakness. But it puts food on the table and allows me to give my family the lifestyle they deserve.

 I live alone in a nice 4 bedroom house. No wife, no kids, and no girlfriend. Right now I'm just focused on my business. No time for love, although coming home to someone sounds real nice, I have time for that in the future. A brother only 23. If it's true love or meant to be it'll come to me, instead of looking for it in just anybody. But until that happens I'm just going to enjoy living life.

*******************************************

Comment and Vote💕
- - Feedback- -
          👇