Chapter 4

The Next Day..

Normani POV:

I woke up and noticed someone's arms around me and remembered Rocko stayed over last night. I smiled to myself and carefully removed his arms to get ready to meet Paris. I agreed to meet her at this Breakfast Diner at 11 and it's currently 8:38.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and peeked to see if Rocko was still asleep which he was. I hurried and got my clothes from my dresser before he woke up.

I started to walk back to the bathroom when I heard Rocko say "Why you ain't change in here?" I turned around and looked at him "You don't think that's a little inappropriate" I said laughing . I mean we are just friends and I don't want him to get the wrong idea. "I'm just messing with you gon' and get dressed lil girl" he laughed a little.

"I'm a whole grown woman pooh" I said closing the bathroom door. After I was dressed I sprayed on some perfume and put on a little jewelry and walked out the bathroom. I seen Rocko in the living room putting on his stuff. "You about to leave?" I asked. "Yeah I need to go get ready and junk. Got to run a few errands today" he said. I nodded my head and headed to my room and grabbed my purse.

"Well I'm about to go meet up with my friend Paris" I said. He laughed and said "have fun with that." We both headed to the door and I said "Oh I will." I locked my door and we went on the elevator to the garage.

"Alright imma talk to you later" I said when we reached the garage. We hugged and he said "Alright babygirl be safe." I smiled and said "You too." We then headed our separate ways and I was on my way to meet Paris.

30 minutes later....

I made it to the diner and texted Paris I was here. She responded and said she was already inside. I locked my car and made my way inside and told the restaurant greeter I was meeting someone already here. When Paris saw me she got up to give me a hug.

"Hey girl" she said. "Hey Paris" I replied and we both sat down. "So how are you this morning?" She asked. "I'm good thanks for asking, how about you?" I said. "I'm doing pretty good this morning" she smiled and said. I nodded and said, "That's good." Our waiter came and gave us our drinks.

"I ordered you a frappe and water, hope you don't mind' she said. "Oh it's perfectly fine, thank you" I said smiling opening a straw. We told the waiter our orders and then Paris sighed.

"Look Normani I just wanted to apologize to you about last night" she said. "Oh girl it's cool" I nodded. "No it's not. I was totally out of line and should have minded my business. It is absolutely none of my business what you two have going on. I'm just really going through a rough time right now and I have been lashing out on everyone around me. But I do truly apologize about my behavior last night."

I listened to everything she said and she sounded very genuine. "Paris I forgive you. I don't like how you were acting last night but we all go through things and have our moments. If you need me you know I'm here for you girl. All you gotta do is tell me." She sighed deeply and said "Thank you for accepting my apology. And there has been this one thing on my mind."

She took a deep breathe and continued, "I was dealing with this guy for over a year and we were pretty close but recently he decided to end things for another girl. And we were being intimate and everything and now I think I'm pregnant" she said as her eyes got watery.

I didn't know what to say or do but I tried my best to be there for her. "Have you took a pregnancy test or told the guy yet?" I asked. "No, I'm scared he'll think I tried to trap him or want his money. He's like a drug lord"she whispered while wiping away a few tears. "Well after we leave here we'll get you a test. "Okay ' she replied.