Chapter 2

Author's note: hey guys I changed Kordell's character because I just felt he didn't fit Kordell's personality..
******************************************

2 weeks later...
Jeremiah POV:
I was at my parents' house picking up my little sister Alana (she's 8) taking her to get something to eat and just spend some time with her. I walked in using my key and saw her coming down the stairs.

"Jay!" she screamed running towards me smiling big as ever. I smiled and picked her up spinning her around kissing her cheeks. "I missed you little girl" I said. "I'm not a little girl" she said in a sassy tone . I chuckled, " are you ready?" I asked. She nodded yes. I sent my mom a text to let her know I got lana and locked the house up and we left.

We were riding around listening to Lil Baby until she decided on what she wanted to eat. " I want Zaxby's" she said. I nodded and pulled into the parking lot. " Let's go lil mama" I said. She laughed and we made our way inside.

We decided to sit down and eat to catch up. As we were standing in line I noticed there was a woman in front of us. She had on black leggings and I couldn't help but to stare at her ass. And let's just say baby girl definitely wasn't lacking in that area.

"Jay stop looking at her butt" Lana said loud enough for everyone to hear. The girl looked over here shoulder and laughed a bit. I looked at Lana smiling at me all innocent. "I'm bout to beat yo fucking ass" I told her then we both shared a laugh.

The girl laughed again and I noticed how it sounded familiar. I shook the thought off and me and Alana ordered. After I got done paying I saw Lana fixing her drink and talking to the girl.

"How'd you get your hair like that? I want long hair but my daddy and brother are haters" Lana said. The girl laughed and said "You are so adorable but when you get older and your dad and brother allow you to get long hair I'll do it for you for free." Lana's eyes lit up "for free?" She said looking amazed. The girl nodded her head yes with a smile which made me smile. "Deal" Lana said happily.

After a couple of seconds I realized where I knew the girl from. She was the chick from the gas station and party. She looked at me and smiled "she's adorable." I laughed "Thank you. I think I know you from somewhere." I told her. " I think I've seen you before too." she laughed. "Oh you're the guy from the gas station" she exclaimed.

" I was about to speak to you at the lil party but when I turned around you disappeared on a nigga" I said. " Yeah about that.. I just decided to leave" she said and shrugged. "Well can I get your name or number?" I asked. She thought for a minute and was about to speak until her phone rung.

"Hello" she answered looking at me."She did what!" She looked surprised when she said that. "I'm on my way" and with that she hung up. "Look I'm really sorry but I have to go it's an emergency" she said and just then her number was called and with that she left. I didn't get a name or nothing.

After me and Alana ate I took her to get some toys and then I dropped her off. I was headed to the trap to check things out and make sure everything and everybody was in order and no funny business was going on.

I walked inside and everything seemed normal. I walked around checking things out. " Yo Rocko come check this out" Kordell said. We headed downstairs to the basement and I saw someone tied up.

"Caught this lil nigga tryna skip town with our shit" he said. I pulled the bag off his head and seen it was one of the boys I had working corners. "Damn lil bruh I help you out and this how you repay me?" I asked laughing.

"What did you plan on doing with the shit you stole?" I asked. He kept quiet. "You either tell me what I want to hear or I'll have yo head delivered on yo mama doorstep tomorrow morning." I told him coldly. " I was gon sell it to hotboy" he said crying.