41 (all of us)

what she says: i'm fine

what she means: phoenix wright and miles edgeworth are literally the gayest characters I have ever seen like what straight man says to another straight man that he causes him "unnecessary feelings?" what straight man who isn't harboring any latent homosexual feelings for his childhood friend actually switches his major in college for the sole reason of meeting back up with his childhood friend? what kind of straight man charters a private jet in the middle of night to a country halfway across the world for another man? what kind of straight man pulls every string he's got to pull to get another straight man his badge back when only a few years ago he was saying that he never wanted to see his face again? what kind of straight man fills in for another straight man in court and arranges for a judge and prosecutor of his choice despite knowing how much trouble both of them could get into? what kind of straight man defends another straight man for two murder charges that seem like open and shut cases with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever even after being told by the aforementioned man repeatedly said he didn't want his help? what kind of straight man is so upset and distraught by another straight man's apparent suicide that he doesn't even want to hear the man's named mentioned? what kind of straight men have so much canon courtroom flirting that it is literally ridiculous? what kind of straight men's dialogue consists largely of the men just sighing and mutter each other's names repeatedly? what kind of world are we living in where we are still debating about phoenix wright and miles edgeworth's sexuality when they are so blatantly, obviously, painfully gay for each other?