💗 Flatterer (Asmodeus x reader) 💗

Edited & re-written: 10.02.2023
Originally written : 13.02.2020
_________________

"Y/N, you know that your ring finger is longer than your index finger, right?" You chuckled upon hearing Asmodeus' words, looking at your left hand as the light haired demon caressed it with his long fingers. He slid his finger over your thumb, gently pushing it to the side with his pink manicured nail.

After getting through a long and tiring day full of studying and tests you needed to pass, all you wanted to do was to get some rest, yet you couldn't say no when Asmodeus offered to watch a movie, and with Mammon deciding to tag along.. Sleep was something you could definitely forget about.

"Oh, and I loooove the shape of the nail of your thumb. So cute!" You felt a little bit flustered the more Asmodeus observed your hands; out of all compliments you had ever received, none of them were about your hands, much less fingers. You never even imagined that someone would compliment those parts of your body, but Asmodeus wasn't like others, was he? Neither was his behaviour predictable.

"Asmo, can you stop snuggling against Y/N?" Mammon grumbled, glaring at him as he did. For a mere second it looked like Mammon was about to throw the pillow he held at Asmo, then again, he might have changed his mind simply because there was no guarantee that the pillow wouldn't hit you instead when Asmodeus was glued to your side like that.

What was the point of movie night if you were the only one who was actually trying to pay attention to the screen? Asmodeus was busy observing you and Mammon.. Mammon was busy glaring at you two, obviously unsatisfied with whatever was going on between you.

"Why should I? Are you jealous that I'm complimenting Y/N? Or are you pissed because a human is so much prettier than you could ever be?" Asmodeus said as he rubbed his cheek against your shoulder, grinning from ear to ear at Mammon's reaction.

"Wha..?! Go away, you moron! And what're ya even doing rubbing your cheek against Y/N like that!" You could see anger flashing in Mammon's eyes.

It was obvious that Asmodeus was enjoying himself and teasing Mammon like that, you didn't want to be the reason of quarrels between the brothers.

"That's enough, calm down you two! Or should I use force?" You rolled your eyes, thinking of whether to push Asmodeus away just for the sake of calming Mammon down, but you had to admit that you did enjoy having him close, even if he did that just to piss Mammon off. In a way it was cute to be snuggled like that, and Asmodeus smelled so lovely..

"Excuse me? It's none of your bussiness who I snuggle up to or get lovey-dovey with, now is it?" Your words fell on deaf ears. "Y/N is so lucky to have someone as beautiful as me by their side.." Asmodeus continued, his words making you feel a little embarrassed.

Did he just say lovey-dovey? How much of his theatricals were meant for pissing off Mammon, and how much of that was just Asmo doing what he desired? You opened your mouth to say something, but froze when Asmodeus put his finger over your lips. As he glanced at you with his sparkly eyes you could feel your cheeks burning up.

"Go away right now! Far enough that I can't see you, grrr!" Mammon furrowed his eyebrows, seemingly getting angrier with each second that passed. Was he that jealous about you and Asmodeus being so close? Or was he angered because he didn't trust the demon of lust to be around you?

"Oh, why should I go away? It's my movie night after all, and you weren't invited, only Y/N was.. To think that they so graciously allowed you to come along, only for you to cause such a scene.." Asmodeus sighed dramatically, pulling his hand away from your face.

Surely you cold use your powers to make them both freeze, yet a part of you was curious to see which of them would be the first to back off from the argument. As long as it doesn't escalate into something worse, did you really have to interfere?

For a second it looked as if Mammon was so angered that he could lose control over himself at any second, but then he got up, looking at both of you as he did. If looks could kill, Asmodeus would be definitely dead by now.

"If a single hair falls off from them, you're dead." Mammon said, turning his back to leave.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle~" Asmodeus cooed, but you weren't sure if Mammon heard that since he left so quickly.

"Gentle, huh..?" You sighed, leaning your head against Asmodeus' shoulder as he was still sitting next to you.

"Is anything wrong with that? Or would you prefer if I was harsh?~" Asmodeus grinned, his words making you blush madly.

"Asmo, you pervert!" Flustered, you pulled away from him, about to sit properly when he grabbed your shoulders, pulling you close, his chest pressing against your back.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to." Asmodeus mumbled against your ear, his warm breath sending slight shivers down your spine. "My, my, you're so tense.. It won't do you any good in the long run! Come here, let me do a relaxing massage.. You won't regret it!" Asmo cooed.

You slowly turned around, blushing at the way Asmodeus stared at you. His eyes were sparkling and his gaze was passionate. For a second it reminded you the way he looked whenever he saw his own reflection in the mirror.

"There, there.." Asmodeus pulled you close, sliding his warm hands under your shirt and touching your shoulders, massaging them carefully.

"That sure does feel nice.." You thought aloud, sighing and laying your head on Asmo's shoulder, wrapping your arms around him.

"Of course it does! Didn't I tell you that it would?" Asmodeus grinned. "That was fun, wasn't it? Teasing Mammon I mean." He chuckled, gently rubbing your cervical spine in circles.

"He looked really angry though.. Will he be okay?" You asked, your question making the light haired demon sigh.

"Of course he will! Trust me, Mammon has heard and seen worse.." Asmodeus giggled, sliding his hands down your back. "You're so caring.. it's adorable." He kissed your forehead which made you look up at him.

"You're the adorable one though." You looked into his eyes, chuckling at how pink his cheeks looked.

"Oh, I know~ it feels nice whenever you say that though." Asmo giggled. "But are you aware of the fact that you're just as cute as I?"

Asmodeus wrapped his arms around you, squeezing you softly before laying down with you on the bed, his eyes focused on you as he faced you while lying on his side.

"You're such a flatterer.." You poked his nose with your finger, but before you could pull away, Asmodeus grabbed your hand.

"Oh? But I'm just telling you the truth!" He locked his fingers with yours, pressing your hand against his lips and kissing it, his breaths fanning over your skin. "Y/N, may I sleep with you in your bed tonight?"

When did making you shy became his hobby? You didn't want to let him have the luxury of you being the only embarrassed one though.

"Why does it have to be only tonight?" You asked.

Did your plan work? You could see his eyes widen and his cheeks redden as he stared at you with a slightly surprised look, but soon enough that expression was replaced with a satisfied smirk.

"Oh, I love how honest and forthright you are~" Asmodeus grinned, still holding your hand as he raised his body up just enough to stare down at you, turning you to face him so now you were laying on your back underneath him.

Asmodeus leaned closer, his soft lips only inches away from your own, them brushing against your skin as he spoke. "I just want to eat you up...or do...other things to you.." And with that, he pressed his lips against yours, kissing you passionately.