The one they appreciated (all x reader)

A/N - PLEASE DON'T READ THIS ONESHOT IF EATING DISORDERS ARE A TRIGGERING SUBJECT FOR YOU!!!

Also, the negative things written in this oneshot are here just to show the mc's feelings & thoughts, not my opinion! Each one of you are so so beautiful and I'm happy that you are still here on this world. You're all so precious no matter what mean assholes or social media might say! I love each one of you, please take care of yourselves my dears and don't let your heads down because you all are absolutely the best!💞

Requested by MusicL0ver200 !Sorry I took so long to do it 😥
_____________________________

''Y/n, are you coming for dinner?'' You could hear Satan ask as he knocked onto your door, though he didn't come inside. You glanced at the mirror, sighing in disgust. 

''No, sorry! I had a snack recently, I'm not hungry!'' You tried to sound as cheerful as possible, and perhaps he believed in your words as he only told about having some food in fridge in case if you got hungry later. The truth was, you lied. You didn't have a snack recently, it was during the lunch break at school which was when you had eaten for the last time. The truth was, you were so hungry, but whenever you looked at the mirror, that feeling seemed to disappear, it got replaced by hatred. 

Ever since you could remember yourself, you were always chubbier than all of your friends. You could remember your mother saying how it would go away once you got older, but it never did. Even though you didn't like being the big friend of the group, you didn't think of it that much until all your thin friends got to go on cute dates and you were always left behind because ''no one liked the fat ones''. All the hurtful things you heard from your classmates, from strangers even, they outweighed your friends' attempts to reassure you that it was okay to look different. You just.. hated your appearance so much. If only you were a little bit thinner, maybe then you would be less lonely? 

You did have bunch of friends now that you were in Devildom, but that feeling never left, and those thoughts.. they finally won. 

*** 

''Y/n, you won't believe this! I managed to get here in time to get my hands on the special bagels! I got some for you too!'' You raised your eyes up from the book you read as Beel sat down next to you, handing you a paper bag with a big smile on his face. Normally, you'd be just as excited as him, but now.. 

''Thank you, Beel.'' You smiled softly, looking away and trying to focus on your book again. Those bagels smelled so delicious.. 

''Aren't you going to eat them?'' Hearing the sadness in his voice made you look up at him again. You hated seeing him or any of your friends upset.

''I will soon, I'm just not hungry right now..'' You forced a smile, yet hearing your belly grumble.. Why did your own body had to betray you like that?

''Are you sure about that? Because your tummy thinks otherwise..'' Beel mumbled, pushing his bagel into your face. ''Here, take a bite!'' He looked at you with a reassuring smile, but his eyes looked almost pleading. Fine, just a bite... Needless to say you ate the whole damned thing. 

***

You stepped onto your scales, your eyes widening as you saw the numbers. You gained weight just from one goddamn bagel? God, you felt so awful. 

''Y/n!'' You could hear the knocks on your door. Dinner time. You didn't want your tear stained face to be seen, you didn't want to be heard, so you just pretended to be asleep.

***

''You're going to eat dinner with us, right? It's been so long since you did!'' It was unusual to see Leviathan looking so excited over a thing that wasn't related to anime or his games. You were going to refuse, but how could you when you had whole 7 people staring at you expectantly? Agreeing was a big mistake.