Teddy bear (Mammon x reader)

A/N - Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't been doing too well these days 😅
______________________________

''Told ya, I'm the winner!'' Mammon grinned but not for long as a hiccup left his mouth, making Asmodeus frown a little.

''Not gonna happen!'' You said as you drank the last shot left on the table, forcing it down despite feeling like you weren't far from all the contents of your stomach coming out.

''Aaaaaand the winner is...Y/N!'' Asmodeus exclaimed, cheering excitedly for you. How did you all end up in the bar anyway?

It all started with Mammon angering Lucifer by accident, which resulted in him running away from home and taking you with him. Lucifer wouldn't argue or punish him in a crowded place, would he? That's when the idea to go to the bar was born.

Originally you two were supposed to have only one drink to waste some time, but after Mammon challenged you to a drinking contest, you were too confident in your alcohol tolerance to disagree. What was for sure was that you needed a judge to make it fair, and that's how Asmodeus ended up with you two - after all, Asmodeus could never refuse to opportunities of having a fun time, and as stubborn as both you and Mammon were, you drank much more than you should have.

''Yayy..!'' You smiled, laying your head on the table and letting out a soft breath. The world around you was spinning for a while now, and you felt so lightheaded..

''Y/n, are you okay?'' Asmodeus asked, touching your hair and pushing it away from your face, his eyes focused on you.

''Mm..'' All you could do was making a noise in reflex to Asmo's gentle touch as sudden tiredness came over you, your eyes closing on their own.

''Hey, quit touching them like that!'' Even though you couldn't see him, you were more than sure that Mammon was crossing his arms right now and staring at Asmodeus with a look that could kill. 

''Why should I? It's not like they're your property or something!'' Asmodeus chuckled, putting his arm around your shoulders as he did, it only angering Mammon more.

''No one is allowed to touch Y/n like that, okay? No one!! Only me, got it?'' Mammon got up so quickly that the chair he was sitting on previously fell onto the ground, the thud making you flinch faintly.

''Calm down, you scumbag..'' Asmodeus rolled his eyes, sighing as he pulled his arms away from you. ''Just so you'd know, Y/n looks like they're gonna pass out in any moment..''

''How dare you talk to your older brother like that, moron--huh?'' Mammon's attention was finally drawn to you, and seeing you look so sleepy and drowsy.. Even now you looked cute in his eyes, but of course he wasn't going to admit that.

''Y/n, can you walk?'' Mammon asked, poking your cheek with his index finger.

''Mammon, you truly are an idiot..'' Asmodeus sighed, looking down at you and touching your shoulders. ''There, let me just..'' He mumbled as he was about to pick you up, but of course Mammon wasn't going to let him do that.

''Hands off!'' He yelled, pushing Asmodeus away and picking you up in his arms instead, holding you carefully despite his seemingly angry behaviour. You just laid your head on his chest, too tired to do anything else. Maybe this drinking competition was a bad idea after all.. That's what you thought as your eyes closed on your own, the noises around you fading out.

''Ugh.. Not only do I feel sick, but I also gotta carry this human around!'' It wouldn't be Mammon if he weren't complaining. Even now, that he was drunk, he still didn't want to admit that he enjoyed having you so close to himself, being your knight in..not so shining armor.