Part 1

**READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED**

WAIT STOP!!!!  GO BACK AND READ THE #INTRO FIRST BEFORE THIS ONE⤵️

#RobbedOfInnocence
#Part1😢

"RUBY....RUBY....GIRL GET YOUR ASS UP....YOU KNOW YOU GOT SCHOOL THIS MORNING. GET UP!"

"AND OH ...Bring Blessing some pampers before you come home. That's the most PEE'n little girl I know!"

That's my mom Neal like always. Burst her ass in my room like she didnt just invite three guys  over last night and let them have they way with me. And you read it right, my baby girl name is Blessing. The most beautiful in disguise human being I've ever met. But I mean...what mother in her right mind would force their daughter to name their grandbaby Blessing, when they know her daughter was raped by her step dad, HER BOYFRIEND at that! This shit so crazy man. My life feels like I'm inside a black hole and everyday somebody at the top kicking dirt on top of my motherfuckin head.

I got up, changed my baby, and went inside the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I could barely stand to look at myself.  Disgusted and disappointed in my presence and even more ashamed of my past. Not sure of the future because everyday I feel like killing my character inside this nightmare of a TV show. My life was really crazy especially when I hear that knock on the bathroom door. Its Jason ass, my momma boyfriend I was telling yall about. Rape time smh.