Part 11

Riding in Jason's pickup truck to the after hour clinic was the longest. And there I was holding my baby fresh out the tub and crying. I cant believe this man just accuse me of giving him a STD. No wonder I've been feeling funny down below lately. I felt disgusted...I felt betrayed...I felt degraded to the 100th power. Crazy part about it, out of all the men I have had sex with for money, he is the only one who didnt and never wanted to use protection. This man was  really the devil and the way my momma condone in his actions, is surreal. I can see her foot shadows now in my head,  standing at my door while he get on me. And as soon as she hears him get out that squeaky bed or buckle his pants back up, you can see her foot shadows suddenly vanish, walking pass my door like ain't nothing happen. And I just sit there and watch the bottom of MY door until he finishes and she walks away. Just numb and praying that my momma would one day open that door and save me. I need help ....SOMEBODY PLEASE.......HELP!

Finally making it to the hospital, he slams his gear shift in park and replies....

"I'll keep her.  You just go in and tell them to give you a STD check up. I'm pretty sure they will find what they found in me and give you a shot."

Swallowing hard hearing but not hearing him instruct me on how to handle it. I really didn't want to leave my baby unattended with that man. Hell he only held her maybe three times since she was born. And boy the last time my mom said some to him about Blessing being his, she was knocked to the floor before she could get it out. Til this day this man act like Blessing is somebody elses and that she don't even exist.

"Well go on..." he said

I finally walked away from his truck just feeling shaky all over. I was embarrassed to even walk in there. Apart of me just wanted to run away but I couldnt for the sake of Blessing.....

**BOOM**

I jumped hearing a gun shot from Jason's truck.