Part 2

"Next time you make sure you clean that down there before letting me stick it in...okay?" Jason asked me while buckling up his pants.

I responded...

"Yea sure" walking out the bathroom.

It never failed, seeing my mom over that kitchen faucet like she didnt know what the hell was going on. That bitch knew what Jason do to me, yet still have the nerve to act all nonchalant to it all.

I suddenly heard my baby crying while walking out the bathroom. And there goes mom again....

"Hey Granny baby...booboo want her bottle too dont it!"

I hated hearing her talk that baby googoo gaga shit to Blessing. Hell I be like, "BITCH THAT IS YOUR BOYFRIENDS CHILD...YOU DO KNOW THAT RIGHT?" Instead, I just try to shut her out mentally and walk out the door and get on the bust for school.

School was pretty cool despite the football players who whistled at me from time to time. I mean I was pretty thick to be just a 10th grader.  I just hate I mess my reputation up when I let Jamal Kinsley have sex with me under the bleachers one day after school. The whole time Rod Mendel sneaky ass recorded me and put the shit on Facebook last year. Still to this day I cant stand his ass. And still to this day hes still missing. Video got back to my stepdad Jason and his jealousy did right what I wanted him to do...he killed his ass and hid his body. But that's another story though.