Part 4

"Grab me the shovel!"

Seem like everytime I get off that bus and see my school, I think of that night Jason killed Rod Mendel. I remember coming home a couple days before he did it crying. Walking in with my mom as she held the back of my school shirt up to the back of my head. Its crazy because she chewed me out for having sex at school,  when she the one who pimps me to do it for money at home. Even slapped me in front of principal Johnson after he showed her the video that was leaked to his office email.

I came home and the first thing Jason hollered....

"What the hell you doing at home this early?"

Me looking with my head down, I just knew I was about to get slapped again.

My momma answered him...

"Her ass got suspended....LOOK!" Showing him the video of me and Jason. I was too embarrassed and by the expression on his face, I knew he was furious.  I didnt know until he sneaked into my room that night and raped me again, whispering in my ear.

"Nobody exposes my baby....let's go kill him."

Crazy part about it, Rod Mendel was easy access to Jason ironically. Rod Mendel was the biological son of Jason being that his mom Linda Sanders was his cocaine and fuck buddy. I knew then Jason was crazy and obsessed with me killing his own son for me. But as long as I made money to support his habbit, he didnt care if I fucked a thousand men to pay for that high of his. Til this day Rod mom Linda dont like me or my mom because Jason stays with us. And til this day, my mom dont know that Jason had a son nor even know Linda. He said he would kill me if I told anybody especially my mom.

At first I was all for it, being that Rod literally put a black cloud over my name with that Facebook video he recorded of me and Jamal Kinsley. I mean damn near that whole year, I was called "Bleacher Girl". But as time goes on I feel guilty knowing I helped bury that boy. I had to set Jason up and get him out of that house.