Chapter Five

In the early hours of a new day, I could hear the guys waking up and moving on about in their private jet.

Paul was usually the first one done and now he was sitting next to me in costume and makeup.

He smiled and the gently stroked the side of my cheek.

And then, he noticed something on the back of my head.

"What on earth is that"?

He inspected the lining of my scalp. A marking on the very end of my brain was present.

"So, what do you think it is"?

Eric asked the frontman, while he drank some coffee.

"I think it's something that she was born with, but I don't have the neurology knowledge to understand it".

In order for the Starchild to look inside me with his Kissterian powers, I had to be wide awake and ready to go.

"She also needs some kind of disguise, like we do".

Gene whispered, as to avoid waking me up because it was still early in the morning.

Paul couldn't think of anything.

Right now, his mind was focused on me and whatever was on the back of my brain.

Then, I started to wake up.

"Look, she's waking up".

The Catman smiled and then he purred to let me know that everything was alright.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart"?

Tommy asked me, and I let out a yawn.

Paul then explained to me about their Kissterian powers.

"Nobody else knows about our powers, that's why we keep it a secret".

I watched as Eric was grooming himself like a cat would do.

He then showed me his upper body, which had kitty fur.

"I can shoot out lighting bolts with my hands when there's trouble. Paul can read minds, as well as understand feelings and emotions".

Tommy explained.

And then, the spaceman carefully showed me a tiny bit of lightning.

Gene said that he can produce flames, but he would rather not do it in here.

I thought it was pretty cool, and then Eric began to get to know me in his own way.

He grinned playfully and then let out a happy meow when I scratched his kitty cat ears.