ten - honor...

Zuko's P.O.V.

''Y/N? What the hell are you doing here? Wait, now it all makes sense, it was you at the meting-'', i started uncontrollably muttering, while fidgeting my fingers.

Y/N just stood there. Looking at me.
After some intense eye contact, I noticed the dagger in her left hand.

''So you're just going to pretend that nothing happend and that everything is alright?'', she asked.

''That's the point Y/N, everything is alright. I regained my honor-''

''No you didn't Zuko'', she cut me off as she looked away from me.

''You don't understand Y/N. I did. I spent YEARS trying to get in this position again. I waited for the moment for more than three years to happen. You don't understand how it is to be banished by your own father.''

''At least you have a father.''

I stood there, still. I looked down to the ground, waiting for her to speak again.

''Look Zuko, if regaining your honor as a prince means killing world's only faith and hope in the moment it needs it the most, then congratulations, you did it.''

''You don't get it, it's my destiny to end the avatar and get the throne!''

''It is YOUR own destiny Zuko? Or is it a destiny someone else tried to force on you?'', Y/N continued,'' WHO are YOU? And what do YOU want? I know there's something good in you Zuko, regardless your origins, i'm begging you...''

1st P.O.V.

Zuko just stared at me, speechless. He looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

I turned around on my heels and muttered out: ''It was nice seeing you again Zuko.''

''No Y/N wait-''

I blocked him by suddenly bending a rock from the cliff right in front of him, not knowing what else to do.

He needs some alone time. Just as Iroh said, he is a good soul, i just hope it isn't too late. Now that i think of it, I wonder how Iroh is...

For the rest of the night, i wandered around the quiet city.

The invasion is today. I'll finally see all of them again. Well, at least i hope so.

Zuko's P.O.V.

I can't sleep. Incredible.

Y/N is right. I'm an asshole. She said everything uncle said.

''I know there's something good in you Zuko.''

Well i guess she's wrong, i am a monster just like Azula. But can i change that? After all, it is my own destiny.

Is it really a father if he sent you away from him for speaking up? Is it really a father if he nearly killed you and sent you on an incompletable mission?

It isn't.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

*sigh*

It's decided. I'm going confront my dad, and join the Avatar. I want to prove myself to Y/N and Uncle Iroh. They've both tried to tell me the same thing.

1st P.O.V (sorry for the p.o.v. switches ::) )

I put on my helmet as i waited for the moment. They were about to invade the city, and as far as i know, they're bringing a lot of people with them.