fourteen - i'm not jealous!

•°1st P.O.V.•°

''Y/N, meet Suki.''

Suki? Isn't that the name of the person that Azula mentioned in the invasion?

Oh, wait.

''I'm Y/N, nice to meet you'', I said as I waved at her.

She looked at me with no emotion. That was it.

''Uhm...''

''Who is she, and why is she with you?'', Suki asked, pushing me towards the wall as she made her way to Sokka.

''Listen Suki, she's a part of our team now. She joined a bit after the last time we saw you.''

The girl scoffed, and sat back down.

''You know what, i'll get going now...i have some...things to do'', I mumbled, asking for approval. Sokka nodded and I left the two to talk.

Alright, Sokka is talking to a girl. I'm not jealous at all. Me? Jealous? Pfft, not at all-

My thoughts were interrupted by yelling across the corridor.

''You wanna fight? Then do it! Or maybe you're just-''

I ran to see what's going on, and saw-

''...'Nix?''

I ran to separate the two fighting, holding Phoenix by her wrists.

''Let me go you bastard! I said let me go!'', she constantly yelled as I pushed her away from the crowd.

''How many times did I tell you NOT to pick fights with others? I've been telling you that since we were five!'', I whisper-yelled at her.

She finally turned around to face me, rolled her eyes and smiled.

''You can't tell me what to do! I'm older than you anyway'', she laughed.

''I'm more mature than you though.''

''No you're not'', she casually spat back.

''Yes I am''

''Yes you're not.''

''No i'm not- hey!''

We were laughing quietly. Just in case someone is around.

''So...what are we going to do?'', 'Nix asked.

''Get you out of here, duuh'', I said.

''But...how are we goint to do that?''

''The same way I came here. Sneak out, make a bridge to the other side, pretty simple.''

''The security is pretty good in here. I see how one can get trough it, but two people? Not so sure'', she noted.

''I get your point, but if we could make a fog-''

''Iku? What are you doing here?''

Oh no...

''Lee? Hey bro, long time no see!'', I said, almost falling down backwards.

''It's...barely been two weeks.''

''Exactly! That's quite a long period, don't you think?''

''Uhm...i guess. But you didn't answer my question.''

''Oh! After the day of the black sun...they, um, departed me here. How about you?''

''I came here around two days ago...who is that?''

''That? She is...the prisoner...2704. She got into a fight and I had to bring her here to lecture her. Now that I think of it, someone told me to bring her to her cell'', I mumbled, and to anyone sane enough it sounded like pure nonsense.