eighteen. - camping, again.

× 1st POV

× 1st POV. ×

I, surprisingly, slept well for once. When I woke up, I slowly made my way through the dorms, only to see a whole war going on at the center of the temple.

Slowly making my way to the front, I caught a glimpse of the same scene from a few days ago.

Hm, strange. I thought Azula was dumb enough to believe that we'll already be on our merry way to God knows where.

I snapped out of my thoughts, quickly leaving the comfort of the secluded building, running towards the scene.

"Y/N! There you are!", Sokka yelled, making me snap my head towards where they were. I sprinted in that direction, taking my sweet time to take down every soldier that was in my way.

"What's happening?", I yelled, completely unaware of my surroundings.

Unlike last time, when there was a single airship, there were at least 10 now. And they were all huge.

I noticed Zuko, again, having a family bonding moment with his pshychopathic sister as he avoided the blasts of blue fire she launched towards him.

While everyone was fighting back the soldiers, I observed, ready to call Appa since there really was no other choice than to escape.

I heard Aang flying towards me, calling out Appa's name as the bison was right behind him.

"Grab only the most important stuff! We have no time! Sokka, Katara, Zuko, Suki Toph, Y/N, they'll follow us and leave the temple!"

We all hopped onto Appa as the airships turned around to follow us. Zuko blasted his way through them and safely landed next to us.

"Man, just when we thought no one could find us here...", I sighed.

"Well, we're going camping again at the very least.", Sokka added as everyone groaned in annoyance.

We all watched the Fire Nation's ships dissapearing further away in silence as the sun shined brightly, blinding all of us, well, except for Toph.