IT new Element RP

scenarios that actually make sense cause I really hate my last one.

lil OC form for anyone wanting to join (Unless I already know your OC):

Name:
Gender:
Crush:
Powers:
Stats:
(Strength, Agility, Intelligence, Control, Cooperation.)
Personality:

(The 2 things I need from you if I've already seen your OC, is your stats, and if your OC(s) is a Villian or Hero.)

My OCS:

(I will tag you, but here's my main one)

Name: Iris Bowers
Gender: Female
Crush: Stan
Powers: Ice and Snow
Hero/Villian?:
Stats:
Strength- 4/5
Agility- 3/5
Intelligence- 5/5
Control- 2/5
Cooperation- 5/5

2nd OC:

(I will tag)

Scenarios:

Hero

1. New Student alert! You arrive at the school, meeting everyone. You especially like.. (your crush)

2. UH OH! The Villian squad comes to fight the heroes (btw you are training)

3. Hero's Festival! Show your stuff by battling your other classmates to the fricking death.

And also possibly spending time with your big fat stinky crush—

4. Make it up~

Villian

1. You are new, Arriving at the Villians headquarters. You meet all the heartless people who they call evil.

2. You are the ones fighting the heroes (only if you have a crush on a hero/Loser/Bowers/Greta and are a Villian.)

3. Ugh, Stupid heroes. You and your crush were spending quality time together until they start to charge at you.

4. Make it up!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules:

•Everyone is 17 or 16.

•Only lime is allowed, Smut will be Time-skipped (Lime is a halfway Smut if ya didn't know.)

•No clashing in others rps (rUdE!-)

•Bullying is, tsk tsk... NO

• No group rps, can make someone feel left out.

•If I have the same crush as you, Then.. Poly relationship? Do not hate me for liking the same character or I will mute you.

•No Mary/Gary sues or else it's no fun.

•This is when they choose to go to this school, they aren't weird by having magic powers. It's just normal because 89% of the population do have magic as well.

•have fun lol