[betrayal and truth]

In the early daylight,  the butler was running over taehyung's room and broke into the room he shoutout:" HIGHNESS!!! HIGHNESS!!!"

Taehyung opened his eyes immediately and look at him confused.
The butler:" hoseok gonna escape!!! Hurry up!!!!"
Taehyung looked beside him and hoseok wasn't there, his mind got blurry for seconds trying to comprehend the situation, they ran to the rooftop.

Hoseok was all dressed while holding a gun on his hand on the pilot's head.
Taehyung eyes widened out of panic...
Taehyung:" my..gun..my clothes...my backpack full of weapons...HOSEOK!!!!"

Hoseok:" COME ONE STEP CLOSE AND I WILL BLOW HIS HEAD!!! FLY NOW!!!"

They couldn't do anything but to let him go...
Taehyung:" my phone!"
His butler handed to it.
Taehyung called namjoon.
Taehyung:" send me a helicopter!!! Now!!"
Namjoon:" yeah I just did this morning??"
Taehyung:" send another one! HURRY!!"

taehyung went inside, he dressed up then entered a secret room full of weapons.
Taehyung:" He was planning for this the whole time... And I really believed that shit... Fuck..."

After an hour, taehyung was able to go after them.

Hoseok made it to Seoul again, he covers up very well and took the train.
The pilot called the butler.

The pilot:" he forced me, I'm terribly sorry."
The butler:" try to follow him from afar."

A few hours later, taehyung was talking with the head, namjoon was there too...
Namjoon:" what?? You can't cancel the operation! It's our chance."

Taehyung:" I can't focus until I find him..all our men are around the city searching for him."
Namjoon:" you said he is carrying a gun, he can protect himself he actually escaped from an unknown island."

The head:" if wang found him before you, you will never be the head mark my words."
Taehyung and namjoon left his office.

Taehyung looked miserable: "it's my fault.."
Namjoon:" yes and we missed the chance to make our move."
Taehyung:" enough.. Please."
Namjoon:" tell me what happened from the start."

Taehyung went to his apartment, namjoon was with him.

Namjoon:" getting drunk won't help you know?"
Taehyung finished 2 bottles of wine:" it may help me to forget how dumb I was..."

Namjoon:" I'm really surprised...  No one ever played dirty with you like you are the highness!!"

Taehyung:" highness my ass, I won't forgive him though.. I will get my revenge when I find him."
Namjoon:" what are you going to do?"
Taehyung:" I won't fall for the same shit again and I will punish him this time with no mercy "

2 weeks have passed, they didn't find hoseok yet and it makes taehyung and the head anxious.

Taehyung was in the head's office:" The men are doing their best to find him.. I came to you to get my punishment I'm the one who caused all this... "

The head turns to him:" you are such disappointment however I can't do anything about it, you are the only one after me who can deal with Wang, leave finding hoseok to me and make move before Wang finds hoseok."

They heard a noise outside the office, someone breaks the door... And...It was hoseok...

Taehyung was surprised: "h-hoseok? "
Hoseok lifts his eyebrows:" well.. Well.well... My dad and the highness I kinda knew you two are in the same shit... Well, I didn't come to this. "

The head:" do you mean you came by yourself here?"
Hoseok:" duh? Your men are useless including the one who is standing near you, anyway, I came, for one thing, my grandma I couldn't find her, write down the address."