[not wanted in your heart]

He goodbyes his grandma and get in the car, they didn't talk... Hoseok closed his eyes for while trying to realize everything that happened to him..he had a lot of questions he wanted to know more...

Hoseok:" I was wondering why Wang didn't try to get me for all these years like why now? "
Taehyung:" he didn't know about the tattoo.. just lately... "
Hoseok:" how?"

Taehyung:" Odigiri... Is Wang right hand, they work together but before that Odigiri worked under your father, he went through the programs of your father personal information and he knew about it, he wanted to be the head of the south but your father told him that my father wanted me to be the head... "
Hoseok: "but why he was thinking about that specific position?"
Taehyung:" because he is my brother... From another mother... "
Hoseok:" so my uncle and your brother are working together to get me and probably kill you and dad? Wow, what a drama?"

Taehyung:" that's will never happen."
Hoseok:" hmm... What about Adrian does he relate to this? "
Taehyung:" kinda... He was in a toxic relationship with Odigiri, he started to physically and emotionally abuse him for fun... I saved him and put him far away from him and he still wants him back that's why he seeks revenge. "

Hoseok:" make sense... "

They made it to taehyung apartment.
Hoseok walked in:" can I use your bath? "
Taehyung:" yeah."

Taehyung*thoughts*:" okay this is bad... We are alone again in the same place... Should I call my men to watch him and go to another place? I mean there is nothing between us anymore and I promised myself to keep it professional and do my job correctly without drama."

Hoseok took bath and wore taehyung pajama... They were quite large than his size but he felt fresh and warm, he was thinking the whole time, he lay down on taehyung's bed and sniff:" his smell... I want to... Sleep... And wake up from this nightmare... "

Taehyung enter his room later on,
Taehyung:" did you finish-
Hoseok was already sleeping...
Taehyung came closer and sat down on the bed and gaze at every detail on his face...

He leans on and kissed hoseok's forehead...
:" I'm sorry... That you are going through this... I can't forgive you for what you have done to me but I will protect you with my all."

The next morning, hoseok woke up, he went to the kitchen, taehyung was there having breakfast.
Hoseok:" good morning."
Taehyung:" do you want me to prepare you something?!

Hoseok:" I want eggs please...by the way you don't have maid here?"
Taehyung:" no, this is my private apartment, also I rarely come here."
Hoseok:" yesterday I  thought a lot about everything and I want to apologize to you and dad, you were doing your best to protect me but I was being an asshole... I didn't know..i was confused..."

Taehyung:" if I did tell you the story when you asked me in the castle were you going not to escape?"
Hoseok:" I don't know.. I wouldn't have believed you.."

Taehyung:" here, I'm not good at cooking but you need something to eat."
Hoseok:" where are you going?"

Taehyung:" I have a lot of work to do."
Hoseok:" I don't want to stay here."

Taehyung:" where do you want to go? I can tell someone to drive you to your grandma."
Hoseok:" no I want to go with you, I want to be in this... I have an idea."

Taehyung:" no that's dangerous."
Hoseok:" you didn't even listen to it."
Taehyung:" having you in this shit is dangerous enough."

Hoseok grabbed taehyung's hands tightly:" I know..im not trustworthy and I will never get your trust again but please this one...just this one... I want to save myself and end this..."