[friends]

The day they arrived was just fine, both went separately to their houses, hoseok went to see his grandma first then to his apartment when he met his best friend Jimin and also Yamada, he gave them the souvenirs he brought for them, and then they had dinner, hoseok and Yamada also seemed cool as if nothing happened.

A few days later, hoseok was in the office with taehyung.
Hoseok:" you have a meeting after one hour."
Taehyung:" so I'm free this evening... Let's do something.."

Hoseok:" I can't I told you Jimin is not doing okay, he has been acting really weird he is even doing his work from home and scared to go out as if something happens to him but he doesn't want to tell me."

Taehyung:" do you want me...to mind it?"
Hoseok *pouts* :" no!! It's between me and my friend!! I will be there for him."

Taehyung stood up:" I'm jealous... I need you to be with me every minute... Ever since we came back we didn't have so much space..." While walking towards him...

Hoseok:" I'm sorry... I promise you after we get our plan done I will be with you all the time.." He wrapped his hands around taehyung's neck while crumpling his fingers into Tae's hair...

Taehyung leans for a kiss:" I'm afraid it's gonna begin with a kiss and then we will do it in the office."

Hoseok bites taehyung's lower full lip...:" are we gonna pretend we didn't do it here...?"

Taehyung pulled him for a very passionate kiss, drooling and starving for more as if they haven't kissed in a while...

Hoseok let out a soft moan and broke the kiss so he can breathe for a few seconds... Taehyung held up Hoseok and settle him on the desk, smooching softly his neck and going down and down while unbuttoning hoseok's pant... He got on his knees while making eye contact with hoseok pulling the member gently to his large hand ... Giving him the sharpest and intimidating gaze that turns hoseok more...
Taehyung:" you are already hard for me...I'm gonna make you cum like crazy.."

Hoseok:" no!! Please I cant-

Taehyung started licking the top gently, tasting what his soft vanilla man flavor... Sucking it all deep into his throat making hoseok moans loudly... He grabbed taehyung's hair trying to make him stop... But taehyung knows hoseok wants it so bad...
Hoseok:"fck..fck!!! I'm gonna cum I cant... I'm gonna cum all over you and my clothes and we literally have meeting... in few minutes....fckkk"

Taehyung pulled it out his mouth out:" don't worry baby I'm gonna drink it all... There will be no mess just relax for me..."

Hoseok*thoughts*:" his warm mouth and long tongue are too much...  I'm losing it he makes me feel like no one ever did this pleasure I love it I desire it.. I can't help it!!*

Hoseok leans back and lets out the loudest moans while coming into taehyung's mouth, taehyung held hoseok waist tightly and firmly leaving his fingerprints knowing well damn well his lover sensitive in that area...

A few minutes later, taehyung stand-up and zip hoseok's pants again.. While the other one was still laying on the desk breathless and weak, his legs were still trembling...his heartbeats can be heard... Taehyung held him gently and kissed his forehead:" are you okay?"

Hoseok felt taehyung warm and soft lips on his forehead and his arms around him...  He responded:" yeah... " he stood up and went to continue his work before the meeting starts.

Taehyung sat down and called namjoon:" I have something I want you to investigate."
Namjoon on the call was taking notes:" okay..park jimin... I will start working on it."

In the evening, hoseok was on his way home so he called jimin to ask him if he needed anything.
Jimin:" I'm outside too, I had to go to my workplace.."
Hoseok:" where are you? Let's meet up."