[Ah..Hoseok]

The next couple of weeks on hoseok were okay, even Jimin moved to his apartment first he was just visiting but then he decided to stay.
Hoseok, Jimin and Yamada get closer than before, they constantly hang out together and care for each other.

Hoseok continued working in the company he always walks by the elevator and look behind him... But he is not there... After not seeing taehyung for a couple of weeks It was easy on him to stop his madness and his feeling, he can't lose his feeling for him just like that, the feelings are there but he buries it.

One day hoseok was called by namjoon.
Hoseok stepped to the office quietly:" yes? You called me sir."
Namjoon:" yeah, I was going through your document and I found that you can be Secretary for while I will put you back to your place."

Hoseok:" why? Did I do something wrong?"
Namjoon:" no! So the head must have 3 Secretary and one of them got into an accident and I need someone to replace him."

Hoseok:" ah...okay... So when I will start as a secretary?"
Namjoon:" from now, I will the let others know so they can guide you."

He called two people, a woman and a man both looked in their 30s ..hoseok greeted them and left with them.

Later at that night hoseok went home,
Hoseok: "Jimin!!! What I told you??? Why didn't you do the dishes?? Seriously!! I'm fed up I will throw you out."

Jimin talking in pout:" I'm sorwy I didn't mean to be a burden I'm leaving and looking behind him with a puppy face."
Hoseok:" as if that face will make go aww anymore? Go do them now!!!"

Jimin:" jeez I'm going."
While he was doing dishes, hoseok ordered food.
Jimin:" you look in a bad mood.."
Hoseok:" I don't want to talk about it."

Jimin finished quickly and sat behind hoseok and wrapped his arms and legs around him.

Hoseok *sigh*:" they changed my position at work and now I'm the Secretary, yes it's fine until taehyung will come back... I don't want to be his Secretary... Yet I don't want to run away...and move on even though the case is..what should I do?"

Jimin:" you are overthinking, I know you can do it. . ."

Hoseok:" how? If I stand up in front of him or hear his voice I will melt in pain from inside... I thought I moved on but I'm still mad inside..."
Jimin:" face it..if I told you now to quit you will regret it, you can face him, you can do it, trust me."

Hoseok nodded.

Next days, hoseok was doing even better in his position, namjoon noticed he learn faster than anyone he ever witnessed, he rarely does any mistake, and when he does he immediately fix it.
Namjoon has a meeting, hoseok was there for the first time attending the company meeting, he did well in organizing it.

When the meeting ended.
Hoseok followed namjoon to the office While informing him

:" you have to visit the factory in the center and in the evening, you will meet the CEO of our rival company at lunch I reserved in the highest quality restaurant and mentioned no seafood for you."

Namjoon:" good then."
Hoseok was checking the schedule for tomorrow and it's wasn't done yet.
Hoseok:" wait!! There is a mistake why didn't the other secretary did the schedule for tomorrow?? I need it."

Namjoon:" oh... That's because they are making a new one for the Highness I'm leaving this dinner."

Hoseok froze in his place... He felt a weird pain in his stomach, his mouth was dry...

Namjoon:" are you okay? You look pale..."
Hoseok:" does taehyung knows I'm working as a secretary."

Namjoon:" yeah, he asked me to make you my Secretary so I can put you under pressure and lead you to quit but you didn't... You are strong no wonder you are the head's son."