Chapter One - SCP-4114

Author: I know that 4114 looks more like a twelve year old rather than five on the Book Cover.

SCP-4114's POV

86390

86391

86392

86393

86394

86395

86396

86397

86398

86399

86400-

The door beep and I sat up from my bed in excitement.

A guy in a armor came in the room and he took off his helmet and the door closed behind him.

"So what is the count?" he ask

"86400 seconds or 1440 minutes or 24 hours just in time" I said proudly

He chuckled and he ruffled my hair.

"Good job. Have you eaten yet?" He ask and I nodded

"So what do you want to learn next?" he ask

"Spelling!" I cheered then go under my bed and took out a pink notebook and pencil then sat in front of him. He chuckled again and sat down with legs crossed.

He started listing out words I didn't knew off while giving me time to write it down and explained what is its meaning.

His name is Don and his a guard in this 'facility'. He usually visits me everyday for some reason and teaches me new things. He is very nice and even better than the other guards and scientists. Those guys are big meanies and they always make me feel sad or bad. For some reason if I'm upset and stare at them. They scream then fell asleep and not moving. Don said they are sick and not going to wake up. I don't want Don to be sick. Who should play with me? Who should teach me? Are they mean or nice? If Don is sick and sleeping I'm not going to see him ever again.

"Ana are you alright?" Don suddenly ask making me startled a bit

"Yes, I was just thinking of something" I said. He edge closer to me and asked

"Would you mind if you can tell me about it? It's okay if you don't want to" he said

I took a deep breath before sighing.

"I was thinking... if I got upset and make you sick and asleep. You are always very nice to me and make me learn new things. I'm worried if I never get to see you again. I'm worried that your scream will be the last words you will say on me. If your gone, what should I do without you? I don't want to lose you Don. Your like a family to me or maybe perhaps be my Dad like you said so on kids on my age" I sob while closing my eyes in fear that I was upset and when I look at him he will be gone.

I heard shuffling and someone embrace me to a hug.

"Shhh, don't worry Ana. I will do my best to not get sick and if I did. Remember this, it isn't your fault" he said in a nice tone. I nodded still with my eyes closed as I wipe my tears. We continue to hug for a while while I continue to sob or sniff.

MTF-1201 your time is up the speaker said

"Well, I should get going now. Same time tomorrow?" he ask and I nodded giving him one last hug and he hug me back.

I heard him walking out my room and hearing the door closed. I opened my eyes before sighing.

1

2

3

4

I started mentally counting.

To Be Continued
Author: Welp, that is short and dramatic rather than scary...

February 14, 2020 (On Valentines lol)