Chapter Three - Game

SCP-4114's POV

No, I don't wanna to be a hider. I don't wanna take someone out and never see them again. I don't wanna take out Don.

More scream and gunshots sounded from a far. I curled up into a ball as tears come out of my eye. I'm not ready yet. I don't want to play hide and seek. I don't want to be the hider. I don't want to be the seeker.

I just want Don.

- - - - -

I don't know how long I stayed there probably for a few days or 432000 seconds. No one came in my room which made me sad and happy at the same time.

My door remained open and I occasionally hear screams and gunshots from a distance. The lights sometimes flicker but gone out yesterday. It was very dark but I can still see fine.

I heard something very hard was being drag on the floor and coming into the direction in my room. I froze as I continue to stare at my door. Hope and fear rising inside as something was coming.

My eyes blink and I froze as I saw the thing on front of my door. It is a weird rock with two green eyes and two black ones with a mouth and covered on red. I realize it was staring at me and I gulp as it easily found me. Is it going to take me out? Will I never see Don ever again?

I blink once again and I see its face in front of me.

I let out a loud scream and I can feel it echo in every direction. I scramble out of my bed and went to a corner as I cried. Tears were coming out of my eyes as I hug my knees and put my face on it as I continue to cry.

I can hear its hard rock body being drag on the floor and into my direction. I continue to sob.

I can hear foot steps in my direction.

"Shit, we found SCP-173 with- he was cut off when he took a glance at me and I was staring at him back with tears on my eyes. He started screaming as he fell on the floor falling asleep.

"Don't look at SCP-4114's eyes and remain eye contact with SCP-173!" another guard said but some of them already had their eyes on me and they scream and fell on the floor asleep while the others had their eyes closed. I glance at the one who they called 173. It was facing at them. I blink and I heard a crack and gunshots followed making me close my eyes and covered my ears and soon heard more cracks then silence.

I opened my eyes again and see it in front of me and all the guards were asleep while some of them in a weird position. I stare at if for a few seconds before blinking and it was gone.

I stayed their for a few hours trying to calm myself as of what I witnessed. So there are others who are like me? So they can make people sleep in a long time and never wake up just like me?

The bodies sleeping in front of me is making me uncomfortable. I don't want to stay in my room with them until the hide and seek is over. I thought for a while before sighing as I stand up and went to pick up the pink notebook Don given to me on my birthday and the pencil I borrowed from a scientist. I put my notebook under my white shirt and put the pencil in the far corner of my pocket so it won't slip out.

Something shiny caught my eye from the sleeping guard. I went over to him and pick it up. It was a red card. I don't know why he is carrying this and what is it made off. But for some reason I put it in my pocket and went over to the door. I took a deep breath and said.

"I'll play with your games"

To Be Continued
Author: Sooo 4114 met SCP-173. I wanted to put 'A peanut shape rock' on 4114's description about him but she never met or saw human food other than what 'they' feed her with, so yeah.